Velociraptor: Biplane Rescue MissionJurassic World™
Temporarily out of stock
Choose your gift with purchases over 40 €*Learn more
Your little adventurer can role-play as Owen Grady flying to rescue Sinjin Prescott with this LEGO® Jurassic World Velociraptor: Biplane Rescue Mission (75942) dinosaur toy playset. Ideal for preschoolers, the easy-to-build toy plane features a minifigure cockpit and chain to lift up Sinjin.
This dinosaur toy kit also has a posable Velociraptor and Delta baby raptor figure, treetop observation outpost with a dinosaur nest, and an off-roader vehicle, plus fun accessories to inspire creative play. The included simple guide to build and play will help any youngster grow their confidence as they learn to build with LEGO bricks.
Perfect for preschoolers
LEGO 4+ building toys make great gifts for preschool kids to introduce them to a wide universe of their movie favorites, TV characters and everyday heroes. They are specially designed with Starter Brick bases so even first-time builders can experience the pride of constructing buildings, vehicles and more, all on theirown.
- With a cool biplane toy, raptors, off-roader vehicle and more, this Velociraptor: Biplane Rescue Mission (75942) playset is a fun way for preschool adventurers to learn to build and role-play LEGO® Jurassic World action.
- The biplane has a Starter Brick chassis to make building easier and a chain element for rescue missions, and youngsters can role-play exciting stories with 2 Jurassic World minifigures – Owen Grady and Sinjin Prescott.
- Includes a posable Velociraptor, a treetop observation outpost, a dinosaur nest for Delta the baby Velociraptor toy figure, plus accessory elements such as a treasure map, dinosaur egg and 2 diamonds for creative play.
- Great for solo or social play and to combine with other LEGO® playsets, this 101-piece starter set makes a top Christmas or birthday present, holiday gift or special surprise for kids aged 4 and up.
- The biplane toy measures over 2” (6cm) high, 7” (18cm) long and 6” (16cm) wide, so it easily fits into a bag with the other builds, raptors and LEGO® Jurassic World characters to keep kids entertained on their travels.
- No batteries required! This awesome building toy for preschool kids is powered by children’s imaginations, so they can develop their creative skills while making up unlimited stories and having lots of fun.
- Thinking of buying this Jurassic World dinosaur building set for a kid new to LEGO® sets? No worries. It comes with step-by-step, illustrated instructions, so even beginners can open the box and get started right away.
- LEGO® 4+ building sets introduce younger kids to a wide universe of their movie favorites, TV characters and everyday heroes, and help them to understand the purpose of building steps while boosting their confidence.
- Ever since 1958, LEGO® bricks have met the highest industry standards, plus our own quality criteria, which ensures that little fingers can connect and pull them apart easily every time.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are stringently tested so you can be sure that this dinosaur building toy for kids meets the highest global safety and quality standards – it might even be dinosaur-proof!
- September 2nd, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Your Own AdventuresI would recommend this to a friend!My grandson could not get enough of his new Jurassic World Velociraptor:Biplane Rescue Mission set.This set states for 4+, my grandson is 6 and needed some assistance but did very well on his own thanks to the easy step by step(with pictures) directions.Super fun not only to assemble,but the real fun comes after assembly.Velociraptor:Biplane Rescue Mission comes with 101 pieces for you to craft a plane,dinosaurs Velociraptor & Delta,safari characters Owen Grady & Simon Prescot, and a cute little four-wheeler for them to ride on.Loved how life-like the characters details are.My only advice is due to tiny pieces get out a bowl to place them in to sort,they can cause choking hazards for children under 3 and easy to roll off flat setting.Let the adventures begin and watch your children's imaginations come to life.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Velociraptor: Biplane Rescue Mission
- August 27th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Love itTina9Oh9 |I would recommend this to a friend!This is a great set for any Lego fan and dinosaur fan. It is super easy to put together. It does have 101 pieces so it seems like a lot but it didnt take my kids too long to put together. My 5 year old did this set with minimal help. This is a cool set because it has everything you need to reenact or make up any Jurassic world scenes. It has 2 figures, 2 vehicles, and 2 dinosaurs. I recommend this for any preschoolers/kinder age kids that are into dinosaurs or just starting legos. Even though this set starts at ages 4+ my 13 year old daughter also had a great time playing with then.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Velociraptor: Biplane Rescue Mission
- September 19th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Sooo much fun!I would recommend this to a friend!This was purchased for my Suns recent 8th birthday. Since he was very close to the upper age limit on this I was hoping it would be a fun and easy little build for him. And it was! The directions, as always, we're super easy for him to follow! And the build was broken up into several smaller builds which made him feel accomplished I want to keep going. I would say he had this entire set built with minimal help in less than an hour. And he's taking it down for play several times daily for the last several weeks. Definitely worth the money!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Velociraptor: Biplane Rescue Mission
- September 14th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Tony24 |I would recommend this to a friend!My son had such a great time putting this together. He is a huge fan of dinosaurs and Legos so this was a hit for him! He is 11 years old and did not need any help at all to put this together. The first time around, he put it together using the included instructions. The second time around, he got creative and did his own things with the set. He loved the whole experience and I enjoyed watching him put it together and play. I would highly recommend this play set.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Velociraptor: Biplane Rescue Mission