Indulge a LEGO® Creator 3in1 fan’s love of detailed models in this Townhouse Toy Store (31105) set. Little builders will spend hours exploring the 2-level townhouse, with an apartment upstairs and a toy store downstairs, plus a working rocket ride. Inspire creative building freedom Kids get 3 different build-and-play experiences with this LEGO Creator 3in1 set. They can build a 2-level townhouse toy store and rebuild it into a cake shop with a seating area and a LEGO workshop attached to the back, a pretty flower shop with a skylight, or something new. This building toy encourages imaginative play and will make a great Christmas present or birthday gift. Unique, stand-alone models with play options LEGO Creator 3in1 sets include detailed, realistic models that encourage imaginative play. The toys offer endless building and play opportunities while helping to spark creativity in children of all ages. These impressive, inspirational kits make great gifts for fans and kids for any occasion.Building Instructions
- Give kids an exciting building challenge with this set, featuring 3 models in 1, a townhouse toy store, cake shop with LEGO® workshop and a flower shop with skylight, plus 2 minifigures and a brick-built bird figure.
- What makes a town grow? Kids can develop creativity and building skills by running a Creator 3in1 Townhouse Toy Store (31105), busy cake shop or flower shop, or by using their imaginations in new ways.
- This detailed set offers 3 building options in 1 and can be connected toother Creator 3in1 buildings to develop a LEGO® street with endless creative possibilities. Kids can also build something totally new with the set.
- The 2-level townhouse toy store with apartment, brick-built toy soldier, train sign and gumball machine, working rocket ride, loads of toys and other details makes a fantastic Christmas or birthday gift for kids aged 8+.
- Detailed and ready for immersive play! With the townhouse toy store measuring over 7” (20cm) high, 5” (13cm) wide and 3” (10cm) deep, this cool building toy is designed for serious adventures and loads of creative fun!
- Powered by a child’s imagination for hours of endless fun! Battery-free toys help boost kids’ independent play and problem-solving skills and give them the joy of coming up with new stories all on their own.
- Open the box and the play begins with building and rebuilding any 1 of the 3 model toys. Easy-to-follow instructions help make assembly a snap for kids, leading to a boost in confidence and pride in creation.
- Give youngsters free rein to play with LEGO® Creator 3in1 sets. This awesome house playset offers kids the chance to push their creativity and building skills in new directions as they tell stories with each rebuilding.
- LEGO® bricks meet the highest industry standards, so they are consistent, compatible and connect and come apart easily every time – it's been that way since 1958.
- At The LEGO Group, we drop, squash, twist, heat, bite, bend, scratch and stretch LEGO® bricks and pieces to make sure every kids’ building toy meets the highest global safety and quality standards.
- Free standard 2 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
100% would recommend this product.
Overall RatingAverage rating4.8out of 5 stars
Play ExperienceAverage rating4.7out of 5 stars
Level of DifficultyAverage rating2.7out of 5 stars
Value for MoneyAverage rating4.8out of 5 stars
- November 3rd, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Very nice detailsmidge717 | 55-64I would recommend this to a friend!I've been a fan of these smaller townhouse builds since they came out. The facades are more colorful than the larger modular buildings. The buildings look more playful and fun. My favorites are the ones that are hinged, so that when you close it, you have a complete building with no open back. I was disappointed to see that this one is not in that style. So while I enjoyed the build and like how it came out, I cannot give it 5 stars because it is just short of being really special. As an adult collector who buys only buildings, I really wish complete buildings with closed backs would become the standard, especially on these townhouses, where we now have some with and some without, no consistency.Build Time: 1 hrs 45 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Townhouse Toy Store
- January 12th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0definitely surprised!Jeff12436 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!This was my first creator 3in1 set and i have to say i was amazed. The design of the set is great and is a good price too.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Townhouse Toy Store
- March 6th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fun set, lots of play valueLegoDad88988 | 55-64I would recommend this to a friend!This is really a nice set. Kids built in about 1.5 hours. So far we have only built the toy shop and bakery. Few opinions: Pros Good instructions All 3 builds good Kids like the set' Looks fairly easy to modify into a larger building with a few extra bricks Colors are good Side build rocket ride works just like last years give away. Cons Toy shop build, 2nd level door won't open all the way (hits railing) Few windows came out of the box scratched up. Shipping issue probable. Recommend this product if you have kids or looking for a nice small building to add to your collection.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Was this helpful?55Townhouse Toy Store
- August 28th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0The best build for the moneyMyChemicalBromance | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is absolutely my favourite build I've done in a long time and the set is made even better considering the price. For $40 USD, you get a very dense building that has plenty of detail, the cute little ride and two minifigs. The build is a nice one to relax with, nothing extremely difficult but satisfying to build. There are a few fiddly pieces such as above the second story windows that can be knocked off easily, but otherwise I think its a pretty solid build once assembled. If you want a good looking dense building but aren't ready to spend the money on a modular, this is a really fun set. I only built the toy shop, however the other options for the build look very intriguing. However, I don't know if I'll build them as the toy shop is just too cute. I think it is once that looks better in person once built than in the picture on the box.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Townhouse Toy Store