The Guardians’ ShipMarvel
Earn Double VIP Points on purchases 11/10-17/10Not a VIP?
LEGO® Marvel The Guardians’ Ship (76193) is perfect for anyone aged 14 and up who is serious about the Marvel Avengers movies, or just loves making cool models.
Build-and-display Marvel spaceship
Fans can recreate the authentic detail and awesome style of one of the most iconic spaceships from the Marvel Avengers movies. The opening cockpit has room for all the iconic LEGO Marvel minifigures included in the set: Star-Lord, Groot, Rocket, Mantis, Thor and a Chitauri warrior. Fun features include a weapon store, computer and a place for the heroes to snack on coffee and doughnuts. A rotatable stand allows the spaceship to be positioned for dynamic display and endless imaginative adventures. And, when the action stops, it looks supercool on display in any kid’s room.
Amazing building toys for young superheroes
Marvel Avengers building kits let kids relive scenes from their favourite Marvel movies and open up a thrilling universe of imaginative superhero roleplay.
- Indulge a kid’s passion for the Guardians of the Galaxy and the Marvel Avengers movies with the stunning LEGO® Marvel The Guardians’ Ship (76193).
- Includes Star-Lord, Groot, Rocket, Mantis, Thor and Chitauri warrior LEGO® minifigures, plus cool weapons and accessories.
- Transport kids into a universe of imaginative adventures with this rewarding model-making project. And, when the action stops, it looks stunning displayed on its rotatable stand.
- This stand-out, build-and-display piece for kids makes a great birthday gift, Christmas present or personal treat for any model-making enthusiast or fan of the Marvel Universe aged 14 and up.
- The ship (including stand) measures over 9 in. (25 cm) high, 14 in. (36 cm) long and 23 in. (59 cm) wide and stands securely on a sturdy, rotatable base.
- All LEGO® Marvel building toys provide young superheroes with premium-quality playsets designed to deliver endless imaginative play possibilities.
- LEGO® components satisfy stringent industry quality standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart correctly every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analysed to make sure they fulfil rigorous global safety standards.
- June 10th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0It's beautiful. And so are you. On the insideI would recommend this to a friend!Wow. What an amazing build. From start to finish, the whole experience was very pleasurable, and it felt like the most accomplished design i've had in my hands in a long while - the plates and tiles, how they fit together, how the slopes tesselate so perfectly in places - a joy to put together, with only a couple of fiddly fits that try your patients slightly. This is possibly the most screen accurate ship I've seen,and that includes most of the Star Wars stuff. If I have any niggles, then yes, it would've been nice to have the insides wider and get to seats side by side in the cockpit. Yes, there isn't the escape pod on the back, but to be honest I don't miss it and struggle to see how that would've been possible on this build. Most of the minifigs are excellent - new Star Lord, Rocket and Groot especially, and the new torso on Mantis is also good. New Thor is a nice addition, though not strictly necessary. The Chitauri really isn't necessary. It would've been better to include either Gamora or Nebula, as well as Drax (although perhaps Drax IS there, but standing so still he's impercievable?) All in all an excellent set, highly recommendedPlay Experience4.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55The Guardians’ Ship
- August 14th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great family activityI would recommend this to a friend!We we so excited to get this lego set. my kids are obsessed with anything avenger and we’re ready to tear into the box and the bags. We did have a small tussle over Thor and Groot but they were able to compromise in the end! I loved that it allowed my 4 kids to work together and it was relatively peaceful. As with most Lego sets, the bags were labeled clearly and the instructions were easy to follow. I can’t wait for them to finish it so we can display their masterpiece!Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55The Guardians’ Ship
- June 4th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.076193 The Guardians ShipYourG |I would recommend this to a friend!First of all, this set is amazing. The amount of detail is outstanding. The interior is great but small. The only thing I dislike is the choice of minifigs (Is the chitarui really nessecary?). The stand looks great but there is no informative plaque. Overall a great set 8/10Play Experience4.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55The Guardians’ Ship
- June 3rd, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Really good displayI would recommend this to a friend!After purchasing this set the build was amazing it’s an incredible display but could use a bit more interior as it only has two room but they nailed the exterior and the minifigures are really good but I really wanted that helmet mould for star lord but I think the lighter brown for groot helps you see more details on the figure so overall a really good setPlay Experience5.0Value for Money4.0Was this helpful?45The Guardians’ Ship