The LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® program is a radical and innovative process designed to enhance business performance through building with LEGO bricks.
The LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® Starter Kit is for one person to use. The Starter Kit provides a rich variety of LEGO bricks needed for a workshop that goes beyond a basic introduction to the LEGO SERIOUS PLAY methodology. The kit is applicable for the introductory skills building as well as the deeper imagination and problem-solving aspects of the workshop.
- Selection of standard LEGO bricks combined with a few DUPLO elements.
- Selection of special elements such as wheels, tires, windows, trees, mini figure parts, tubes, globes and small base plates
- Imaginopedia booklet with simple model building instructions LEGO skills building
Note: The Starter Kit does not come with any kind of instructor’s manual. Training in how to design and facilitate LEGO SERIOUS PLAY workshops using the Starter Kit can be obtained through the LEGO SERIOUS PLAY Community.
- Due to the nature of Serious Play, there may be minor element substitutions. Functionality and fun will not be impacted!
- June 7th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great for what it's meant forI would recommend this to a friend!If you don't quite know what SERIOUS PLAY is, you'll probably want to stay away because this set won't make much sense. No, it's not referring to advanced builders, but is a method for enhancing business performance. I've met parents who got SERIOUS PLAY sets thinking they're an educational or advanced line, and are disappointed with what they actually get. The seemingly random pieces are to allow for greater variety in models, and the "instructions" aren't really that at all, but just a way of getting people to familiarise themselves with how to put pieces together. Even if not using for SERIOUS PLAY, it's great if you basically want a kit to tinker with to help think through an idea, as the varied pieces give you more options. I just wish the US price was cheaper - the Australians only have to pay the equivalent of US$28 and that includes 10% tax!Play Experience5.0Value for Money4.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Starter Kit
- November 13th, 2018Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Not only for Lego Serious PlayI would recommend this to a friend!This pieces has helped me conceptualize, prototype and in some cases test some hypotheses within the Design Thinkig methodology. Even as support in the construction of ideas within a creative thinking workshopPlay Experience4.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 5 days 1 hrs 5 minsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Starter Kit
- January 10th, 2014Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0teeboxlu |Purchased for: SelfIt is a teaching set that seems to want to teach you how to play with Lego.I think it needs to have way more real instructions on how to use some of the pieces that are included. If you add up the cost of separate pieces your Pick A Brick value is OK. There are some collectible pieces and unique pieces that are great to get. But, overall this set di not meet my expectations.Value for Money2.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?25Starter Kit
- November 11th, 2013Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0its okmosha613 |it would be better if it was not so expencive.I love to build four hours and hours its a cool little starter kit for joniorsPlay Experience3.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money1.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?25Starter Kit