Entice space fans and arts-and-crafts lovers with this bold LEGO® DOTS Pencil Holder (41936) kit! Made to be quick and easy to assemble thanks to the included instructions leaflet, this set lets kids create their own pencil holder and design it to suit their mood or room decor. Cleanup and sorting are a breeze with the enclosed storage tray.
Creative tech-tility craft kit
This useful, clever kit boosts kids’ imaginations and self-expressive play skills. It features a tall, blue-and-black, rocket-shaped pencil holder with an opening front window frame to hold a picture or drawing and space in the back for pencils or other stationery, plus plenty of colourful tiles to make the rocket unique.
For kids who love creative toys
The joy of this kit is the chance for kids to be imaginative and decorate the pencil holder however they like, to match their mood or their room, or to share their designs with friends. It makes a great gift for everyday play or a perfect reward for a hard-working child.
- Encourage a child’s creativity with this adventurous LEGO® DOTS Pencil Holder (41936) kit and inspire their imagination as they boost their design skills and make the rocket their own.
- Rocket-shaped storage! Kids can boost their self-expression skills as they decorate the multi-function pencil holder, following the included pattern ideas or coming up with their own, fresh look.
- What’s in the tray? This fun kit includes a craftable rocket ship with opening window frame for a picture or drawing, and back storage space to hold pencils, stationery or whatever kids like.
- Any child aged 6 and up, with a passion for space or arts and crafts will love this Pencil Holder (41936) kit. The customizable rocket and colorful tiles make a creative gift for boys and girls.
- With the useful, decorative rocket measuring over 7 in. (18 cm) high and 2.5 in. (7 cm) wide, this exciting DIY creative toy is perfect for young designers to practice their designs repeatedly.
- Give kids appealing crafts to create and use with LEGO® DOTS kits. This room decor set, in its own storage tray, will help encourage and build children’s confidence and creative skills through fun.
- LEGO® DOTS sets boost kids’ efforts at self-expression and enhance imagination through making and customizing room decor items or jewelry, bringing the joy of LEGO play to a new group of kids.
- LEGO® components meet rigorous industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart reliably every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet strict global safety standards.
- September 21st, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Lego is the best, but missing cat art.I would recommend this to a friend!I love everything Lego, but was very disappointed that the cat picture was not included. I would not have purchased this set if I knew the picture was not included. I generally prefer the creator and modular sets. That said, everything Lego is awesome and I'll just have to have my daughter draw me a picture of a space cat.Play Experience4.0Value for Money4.0Was this helpful?45Pencil Holder
- July 2nd, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Lego pencil holderJosiec45 |I would recommend this to a friend!Loved the Lego pencil holder and building it with my nephew. The bright coloured dots are great for kids to be creative and use their imagination to make their own design once set up. It was very relaxing making this up and having fun at the same time. It was quite easy to set up and great for kids concentration. Awesome that you get to use it as a pencil holder after too. Will definitely try more lego sets of this nature and it would make a great gift too.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money4.0Was this helpful?55Pencil Holder
- July 9th, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Great purchase for space and Lego loversI would recommend this to a friend!It’s great purchase for space and Lego lovers. But the pieces are very small and tricky compared to your normal Lego. But then that’s maybe just because I’m unfamiliar with all the newer sets Lego that are out there on shelves these days. As said the parts are little small trickier so I wouldn’t have around very young children babies as items can be dropped etc or if you have pets as could easily get into pickle if the child is not completely supervised with the Lego item. The pieces could go array quite easily. But the older children would be much more suited with this item I think the dedication and perseverance to finish it is more in the craps of older child for this product I’m sure states of the product also the recommended age range. But yes I’d say for the more mature child. But is great piece of kit comes in great reusable box. Overall great set for avid space and Lego lovers.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money4.0Was this helpful?45Pencil Holder
- July 6th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Hours and hours of funDonnalou |I would recommend this to a friend!My son with asd had hours of fun with this even after it was built he played with it as a robot rather than a pencil holder so its very robust it now takes pride of place on his desk with all his favourite pens stored in. I would say it was relatively easy to follow the instructions and a quick build id definitely reccomend this and will be getting more of these setsPlay Experience4.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money3.0Was this helpful?55Pencil Holder