Get the Charles Dickens Tribute as a gift with purchases over 150 €.*Learn more
Kids can dive into creative play with this LEGO® City Ocean Mini-Submarine (60263) playset. There’s a toy submarine with a bubble cockpit and inspection arms, a pirate treasure chest with gems and a cool hammerhead shark figure. In fact, this building kit has all kids need for imaginative underwater adventures.
A perfect playset for budding builders
This 4+ toy playset includes a simple printed building guide and a special Starter Brick element, so youngsters can take pride in constructing their own LEGO toys. And with the free LEGO Building Instructions app for smartphones and tablets, kids get Instructions PLUS – an interactive building guide with zoom and rotate viewing tools that really do turn LEGO building into child’s play.
Cool toys that energize kids' creativity
LEGO City is proud to support the work of National Geographic Explorers. Our Ocean playsets introduce kids to the exciting world of undersea exploration, where they get to enjoy lifelike role-play scenarios with realistic ocean vehicles, authentic settings and fun characters.
- This LEGO® City Ocean Mini-Submarine (60263) playset makes an ideal gift for children aged 4 and up and is designed to encourage creative, independent role play.
- What’s in the box? A cool toy exploration submarine, a seabed setting with pirate treasure chest and gem elements, a pilot minifigure and a hammerhead shark figure. All kids need for imaginary play beneath the waves.
- Kids will love this toy submarine with opening bubble cockpit, spinning propeller and posable inspection arms. The treasure chest comes with gem elements and the hammerhead shark has opening jaws.
- LEGO® 4+ sets are a fun way for youngsters to learn the art of LEGO building. With special starter bricks and simple printed building guides they help kids grow their confidence and abilities step by step.
- When built, the submarine toy (with inspection arms extended) measures over 2" (6cm) high, 7" (20cm) long and 2" and (6cm) wide. And there's plenty of room in the bubble cockpit for the pilot minifigure!
- No batteries required – this Ocean Mini-Submarine building toy is powered by kids’ imaginations, so the exploration fun can begin right away!
- This 4+ toy playset comes with a printed building guide and Instructions PLUS – an interactive building guide for kids. Available as part of the free LEGO® Building Instructions app for smart devices.
- LEGO® City is proud to support the groundbreaking work of National Geographic Explorers, who help build a better world for us all. LEGO City Ocean playsets introduce kids to the exciting world of underwater exploration.
- LEGO® City Ocean playsets are designed to the highest industry standards and criteria. This ensures that the LEGO bricks and pieces are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart easily every time.
- All LEGO® City bricks and pieces are thoroughly tested to make sure every building set meets the highest global safety and quality standards.
- June 15th, 2021Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0Definitely for that 4 year old age groupWas tossing up whether to get this set, and a friend bought it for me. Depending on where its bought, its 20-40 cents a piece, for a non-IP set. Majority of the build its on piece, that could be substituted for brick-built, at no real increase to price point. Its a major let down of a set. There are technic polybags that take longer to build, at a lower point.Play Experience2.0Value for Money1.0Was this helpful?25Ocean Mini-Submarine
- January 11th, 2021Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0I bought it for the sharkI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI bought it for the hammerhead shark figure. 5/5 would buy again. Everything else is hard to reuse garbage tier trash.Play Experience2.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Ocean Mini-Submarine
- January 4th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.05yr Old Loved ItI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonMy 5 year old son was able to build this on his own as his first set! He loves it and he is proud of his work.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Ocean Mini-Submarine