Team up with Lloyd Garmadon, Nya and Officer Toque to prevent Shark Army Thug robbing a street food stall vendor in NINJAGO® City Chase. This exciting THE LEGO® NINJAGO MOVIE™ set features a 3-wheel police tuc-tuc vehicle, street food stall with assorted food elements, plus 2 lampposts with a connecting chain of festive NINJAGO lanterns. The set also includes 5 minifigures with various weapons and accessories to add to the fun role-play possibilities.
- Includes 5 minifigures: Lloyd Garmadon and Nya (each with new-for-August-2017 high school outfit decoration), Officer Toque, Shark Army Thug and Ham.
- Police tuc-tuc vehicle features a driver seat and rear passenger seat for minifigures, 3 wheels and translucent-blue and red police light-style elements.
- Street food stall features a stall sign, red awning, fish and cherries for-sale signs, 2 crates and a half-barrel containing assorted elements including 3 cherries, 3 apples and 2 fish.
- Also includes 2 lampposts with translucent decorative elements and translucent-red light-style elements, plus a connecting chain of festive NINJAGO® lanterns with translucent-red light-style elements.
- Weapons include Shark Army Thug’s fish hammer with a fish handle.
- Accessory elements include Lloyd Garmadon's soda, Nya's mobile phone, Officer Toque's handcuffs and Ham's money.
- Recreate and role-play exciting THE LEGO® NINJAGO® MOVIE™ scenes.
- Police tuc-tuc measures over 2” (7cm) high, 2” (7cm) long and 1” (3cm) wide.
- Street food stall measures over 4” (11cm) high, 3” (9cm) wide and 1” (3cm) deep.
- Lampposts with lantern chain measure over 5” (14cm) high, 7” (19cm) wide and 1” (3cm) deep.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- August 4th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A Very Good Ninjago movie setEllis | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!This is just a very good set from the Ninjago movie plus there are a few play features which are are cool first we have LLOYD and NYA who are both great figures to have and are in civillian clothes when they are not ninja's most of the time I really like Nya and how she has a cellphone and her new hair piece is a good new look for her LLOYD is also cool I like how he is holding a soda can next we have Officer Toque who is cool and at first I thought he was a different verison of Bad Cop or someone who would work for him with his uniform plus his plus I like his Police Tuc-Tuc which is a very cool little vechile and you can fit the Shark Army Thug in the back with handcuffs on I like the the Shark Army Thug and his fish hammer and in the scene of this set he is robbing Ham is a good character but I wish he had a different face besides the scared screaming face I like the little market that he has for selling fish,cherries, and a barrel of apples I also like the light posts with red lights on the side and the small ones hanging from a wire.I really like this set and fits really well for my city and will be a very good set for anyone who likes Ninjago or has a city.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55NINJAGO® City Chase
- September 2nd, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Excellent Value!ShaneGopee | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis Ninjago movie sets is one of my favourites, because for the price of £14.99 you get 233 pieces, whih builds 5 minifigures, a market stand, lantern posts and a police tuc-tuc. Pros- -5 minifigures are included which is a great value for the price -The posts with lanterns have a great build with a very nice Asian oriental design -The tuc-tuc also provides an oriental Asian design and is a vehicle that is not commonly made in lego, so it is nice to get it in this set -The market has some nice stands on it and it too has a nice oriental roof, and it overall has a nice look to it -The stickers in Ninjago language throughout the set are a nice addition and makes the set more accurate to what we will see in the movie Cons- N/A Conclusion- Overall this set is an excellent value, the 5 minifigures with the great builds make this set perfect!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 18 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55NINJAGO® City Chase
- July 26th, 2017Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0A Day in Ninjago CityVVyatt | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set, first of all, is a good minifigure pack. It includes two casually-dressed ninja, Lloyd and Nya, as well as a police officer (who seems to be part of the Super Secret Police from the original Lego Movie), a shop owner, and a Shark Army Thug for a bad guy to fight with. Each of our two heroes carries a realistic prop, whether it be a soda can or a cell phone, and our villain carries a prop too, a sort of fish-hammer. The shop owner, Ham, carries a dollar bill useful for roleplay situations with the Shark Army Thug, and Officer Toque, as the policeman is known, can take some handcuffs from his car to apprehend the Thug. Build-wise, this set includes Toque's car, Ham's storefront, a barrel of apples, and two streetlamps linked by a wire with some lanterns attached. Play features abound here, with the ninja able to hang on to the sides of the police car and on the wire over the street. Ham can operate the stall (though his face is permanently screaming) and have the Thug accost him, and the ninja can step in and chase him down with Toque. There's only 2 or maybe 3 downsides to this set, counting for the missing "brick" in its score - first of all, as mentioned, Ham can't stop screaming, which limits the range of roleplay situations you can play in. Similarly, Toque only has one face, an angry one, which is not as much of a problem. Lloyd, on the other hand, has two faces, but both are extremely similar. The final downside is that there is a wealth of stickers used in the set, which can be problematic for younger builders. Overall, you get a nice selection of very many minifigures for the relatively low price, but you should stay away if stickers are too much of a problem.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45NINJAGO® City Chase
- September 1st, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fun little setChickey | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI love this set, it's great value for money and it's got a lot of humour in it. I love all the Lego movies so far and tried to get sets from each one and this is the one for the Ninjago movie that I really wanted (that I can afford). It's sitting on my shelf and it makes me smile when I look at it, which is a great sign of a good set.Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55NINJAGO® City Chase