Medieval CastleCreator 3-in-1
Get the Charles Dickens Tribute as a gift with purchases over 150 €.*Learn more
Kids will love taking a trip back in time with this brilliantly detailed LEGO® Creator 3in1 Medieval Castle (31120). It’s packed with all they need to create captivating stories – a 2-floored Castle toy with an opening gate, water mill, prison, king’s room, 3 minifigures, dragon toy, 3 chickens and a rat. There are also hinges so the Castle can fold open at the back.
3in1 awesome toys fuel kids’ passions
Creative kids have the chance to build 3 different models with this LEGO Creator 3in1 set. They can start with the Medieval Castle, rebuild it into a castle tower with a catapult or transform it into a bustling marketplace with a water mill, tower and prison.
Fantastic gifts for kids to grip their imaginations
LEGO Creator 3in1 buildable toys let kids enjoy imaginative play with 3 different models in every box! The possibilities are endless as each model can be rebuilt into something new. Select from a brilliant 3in1 range including crocodiles, fairgrounds and rockets.
- The LEGO® Creator 3in1 Medieval Castle (31120) building set will enchant imaginative kids with 3 models in 1 – a Medieval Castle, castle tower and medieval marketplace.
- This medieval toy set also includes 3 minifigures – a blacksmith and 2 medieval guards with impressive weapons to add even more fun to kids’ daring adventures.
- The Castle has 2 floors and hinges so it can fold open at the back for different play options. It also features an opening gate, smithy, water mill, king’s room and a prison.
- The castle tower is accompanied by a working catapult toy, while the medieval marketplace features a water mill, guard tower and prison.
- This 1,426-piece LEGO® Creator 3in1 Castle toy is a rewarding building task for creative kids aged 9 and up and makes a great birthday or holiday gift.
- This Castle toy for kids measures over 10.5 in. (26 cm) high, 12 in. (31 cm) wide and 11 in. (28 cm) deep – a great size for play or to proudly display in a bedroom.
- Look out for other new-for-2021 LEGO® Creator 3in1 sets: Space Shuttle Adventure (31117) and Ferris Wheel (31119).
- The 3 different models can be attached to each other to create an eye-catching mega castle if 3 separate boxes are purchased.
- For more than 6 decades LEGO® building bricks have been made from high-quality materials to ensure they consistently connect and pull apart every time.
- LEGO® building bricks meet stringent global safety standards.
- June 18th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Good play experience overallI would recommend this to a friend!The castle itself is well planned, symmetric and has good medieval effects. The overall build experience was good but the pay aspect is excellent. The medieval castle set lacks sufficient minifigs compared to previous castle sets. The blacksmith minifig seems like a misfit for this set and would have been better suited for a pirates set. The dragon and chicken pieces while they are creative to build and not visually appealing and specific dragon/bird (such as in the Vikings sets) would have been better. Overall I like the castle itself and there is plenty room to play and modify further. A must buy for any castle fans.Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Medieval Castle
- August 11th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Very CreativeKathy67 |I would recommend this to a friend!I'm so impressed with the Lego Medieval Castle. This is the second Lego set I've ever done and I'm so impressed by the details and creativity in this set. It did take me a few hours to put together but it was well worth it. The easy to follow colorful instructions are a big help along with the Lego tool that helps with removing a lego if you mess up which I did a few times. This set is a 3 in 1 set so you can do different builds my favorite is the castle. The drawbridge actually can be moved up and down as well as a water wheel that turns and moves a hammer on a sword. This set is awesome I love how you can open it up for play but it also closes up to make it look like a court yard. I love the Lego Dragon that comes with this set. I'm really impressed with the Medieval Castle the only thing that I would recommend is add a horse and a king to this set. I think I'm hooked I'll be buying more Legos in the future.Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Medieval Castle
- September 11th, 2021Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Poor Quality ControlSRS2 |I am three bags into the build and 48 pieces are missing out of it, I understand were all human but come on.13 September 2021Jon, LEGO® Customer ServiceWe're very sorry to hear you had so many missing pieces from this build. Please get in touch with us at: LEGO.build/Service-BV so we can take a closer look into this and help you to complete your build.Play Experience1.0Value for Money4.0Was this helpful?35Medieval Castle
- August 10th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Best set in yearsI would recommend this to a friend!Lego castle was always my favorite theme, so I am very pleased with this new set. I might go so far as to say this is one of the best Lego sets I've ever built. It is beautifully designed and really hit me right in the nostalgia. The subtle details with the dungeon, blacksmith, and throne-room are wonderful. The inclusion of the brickbuilt animals (dragon, chickens, rooster, and eagle) as well as the 3 minifigures mean that there are tons of variations for play. I haven't built the other builds (tower and market) so I can't comment on them, but just having the option of creating a different model is great. I hope everyone who buys this set enjoys it as much as I have.Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Medieval Castle