Year of the Tiger gift with LEGO® purchase over 85 €, valid 10/01-06/02 while stocks last.*Learn more
Celebrate the architectural diversity of London with this detailed LEGO® brick model. The LEGO Architecture Skyline Collection offers models suitable for display in the home and office, and has been developed for all with an interest in travel, architectural culture, history and design. Each set is scaled to give an accurate representation of the comparative size of each structure, with true-to-life color depiction. This set features the National Gallery, Nelson’s Column, London Eye, Big Ben (the Elizabeth Tower) and Tower Bridge, and is finished with a decorative “London” nameplate.
- LEGO® Architecture interpretation of London.
- Features the National Gallery, Nelson’s Column, London Eye, Big Ben (the Elizabeth Tower) and Tower Bridge.
- London’s Thames River is represented by transparent baseplate tiles.
- Tower Bridge opens to greet the incoming ship.
- The included booklet contains information about the designer, architecture and history of each building, as well as historical facts about London and its architectural heritage (English language only. Other languages available for download at LEGO.com/architecture).
- Includes a 4x32 tiled base with a decorative “London” nameplate.
- Recreate the world's most beautiful cities with the LEGO® Architecture Skyline Collection.
- LEGO® Architecture celebrates the world of architecture through the medium of the LEGO brick, and is developed for all with an interest in travel, design, architecture and history.
- This set includes over 460 LEGO® pieces and offers an age-appropriate building experience for ages 12+.
- Measures over 5” (15cm) high, 11” (28cm) wide and 3” (8cm) deep
- January 1st, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Coolest Skyline YetI would recommend this to a friend!Of the skyline line, the London set is my favorite. The London Eye is genius. Would love to see a second skyline with The Shard and other London landmarks.Was this helpful?55London
- January 6th, 2017Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0I like it, but.....I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI was very excited to finally see a London Skyline set as I love the way LEGO cleverly interpret landmarks using simple elements while maintaining the essence of the landmarks. A few things irked me though. I didn't like the grey connector at the top of the Eye, this spoils the look for me and would have been better in white. The capsules of the Eye I think could have been interpreted a bit better using cylindrical/ dome elements. The clear tiles are just ok. Nelson's column would have been nice in grey too as it's definitely not white in reality. All that said however, it's a nice little set, but London is big place and definitely would need a 2nd or 3rd iteration to capture the real variety of architecture we have here.Play Experience3.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45London
- May 7th, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Skyline of old London TownI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI bought this set as my first foray back into Lego since my teens and I'm glad I did. I live in London and adore our old architecture so it was nice to see a set that celebrated that. Trickiest part was constructing the millennium wheel but I was pleased I managed it. Favourite part is Tower Bridge as it actually works and looks great. Would have liked more detailing on the mini Trafalgar Square and maybe a mini St Paul's Cathedral but I'm very happy with how this now looks on my shelf and will probably get the Paris set next.Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money3.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45London
- May 3rd, 2020Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Very disappointedDavid15 |Purchased for: SelfI think this is the worst set i have built. It appears different but once on display, it is not great. Other cities look great but this doesnt.Play Experience3.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money3.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?35London