Hogwarts™: First Flying LessonHarry Potter™
Year of the Tiger gift with LEGO® purchase over 85 €, valid 10/01-27/01 while stocks last.*Learn more
Small parts and Small Ball.
Looking for an action-packed Harry Potter™ toy? LEGO® Harry Potter Hogwarts™: First Flying Lesson (76395) features flying lessons and Quidditch™ practice and can be reconfigured for many more magical adventures.
High-flying Harry Potter magic
A levitating broom function lets kids play out the famous flying-lesson scene from Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone™ and enjoy endless other airborne adventures. Kids operate 3 long, transparent levers to raise the minifigures – Madam Hooch, Draco Malfoy™ and Neville Longbottom™ (with his precious Remembrall™) – into the air on their broomsticks. The model separates into 5 rearrangeable modules, including a Quidditch trophy room and storage room with equipment kids can use to practise the legendary flying sport of witches and wizards. There are other surprises too: an exclusive, golden, anniversary Professor Quirrell minifigure, 2 random wizard card tiles, plus the chance to add more rooms and build an entire Hogwarts Castle model.
- LEGO® Harry Potter™ Hogwarts™: First Flying Lesson (76395) is a versatile, action-packed playset featuring flying broomsticks to enchant and entertain fans of the Harry Potter movies.
- Includes Neville Longbottom™, Draco Malfoy™ and Madam Hooch minifigures, and 5 buildable, rearrangeable modules, including a Quidditch™ trophy room and equipment storage room.
- Kids use 3 long, transparent levers to play out the famous flying-lesson scene and enjoy endless other airborne adventures, including Quidditch™ practice.
- Young witches and wizards aged 7 and up with a passion for Harry Potter™ will be captivated by this magical airborne playset, which features famous characters and locations from the movies.
- The set measures over 6 in. (15 cm) high, 8 in. (20 cm) wide and 2.5 in. (6 cm) deep and connects easily to other LEGO® Harry Potter™ sets.
- This toy is one of a series of authentically detailed modular sets that kids can build, combine and rearrange to create their own Hogwarts™ Castle model.
- To celebrate 20 years of magic with LEGO® Harry Potter™, the set includes an exclusive, golden Professor Quirrell minifigure and 2 random wizard card tiles for kids to collect (16 in total).
- LEGO® Harry Potter™ toys contain favourite characters, amazing creatures and familiar locations from the popular movies. They’re an ideal gift for any child wanting to be part of the movie magic.
- LEGO® building kits fulfil strict industry quality standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart perfectly every time – and it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analysed to make sure they satisfy rigorous global safety standards.
- November 29th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Love all things Harry Potter.I would recommend this to a friend!I’m verry impressed with lego building sets.I’ve been a great fan since I was a child and my children were also great fan’sPlay Experience5.0Value for Money4.0Was this helpful?55Hogwarts™: First Flying Lesson
- January 8th, 2022Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Versatile setI would recommend this to a friend!This is a set with several construction options. It will work well for adding background to my Harry Potter sets on display.Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?45Hogwarts™: First Flying Lesson
- January 9th, 2022Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fun buildI would recommend this to a friend!This was a must for my Harry Potter lego collection.Play Experience4.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Hogwarts™: First Flying Lesson
- December 6th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Good BuildI would recommend this to a friend!Nice, little easy build. Took only about an hour. Cool interactive pieces.Play Experience3.0Value for Money4.0Was this helpful?55Hogwarts™: First Flying Lesson