Build your very own Harley-Davidson® Fat Boy®A celebration of innovative engineering and design, this replica of the iconic motorcycle has an array of authentic details.
An iconic centerpiece for the home or officeThis authentic replica model features solid-disc wheels with beefy tires and a teardrop fuel tank with built-in speedometer.
LEGO® Creator Expert Harley-Davidson® Fat boy®
Iconic fuel tank
Teardrop fuel tank with printed Harley-Davidson® emblems.
Fuel tank speedometer
Speedometer is mounted on the fuel tank.
Milwaukee-Eight® engine with moving pistons.
Solid-disc wheels with beefy tires for a cool muscular look.
Flip-down kickstand for easy parking.
Detailed suspension and handlebars with adjustable mirrors.
Realistic color and scale depictionA detailed LEGO® Creator Expert replica of the real-world Harley-Davidson® Fat Boy® motorcycle, with lots of authentic features.
Explore the finer details of iconic engineering with the LEGO® Creator Expert 10269 Harley-Davidson® Fat Boy® motorcycle. Developed in partnership with Harley-Davidson, this highly detailed LEGO motorcycle captures the magic of the real-life machine, from its solid-disc Lakester wheels with beefy tires to its teardrop fuel tank with printed logos and inbuilt speedometer. Other features include a Milwaukee-Eight® engine with moving pistons, dual exhaust pipes, handlebar steering, moveable gearshift pedal and brake levers, kickstand and a sturdy display stand. Finished with a dark red and black color scheme, this amazing display model makes a truly iconic centerpiece for the home or office. This advanced LEGO set provides an immersive and rewarding building experience.
- Features solid-disc Lakester wheels with beefy tires, teardrop fuel tank with Harley-Davidson logos and inbuilt speedometer, Milwaukee-Eight® engine with moving pistons, dual exhaust pipes, handlebar steering, moveable gear shift pedal and brake levers, kickstand and a sturdy display stand.
- Comes with an authentic dark red and black color scheme.
- This LEGO® motorcycle makes an iconic centerpiece for the home or office.
- Spin the rear tire to see the Milwaukee-Eight® engine pistons spring to life.
- New-for-July-2019 decorated elements include 2 dark red 2x4 tiles printed with the Harley-Davidson® Fat Boy® tank emblem.
- Special elements include a new-for-July-2019 rear rim with super-wide tire.
- Measures over 7” (20 cm) high, 7” (18 cm) wide and 12” (33 cm) long.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- November 30th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Get on yer bikeValerian70 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWhilst I enjoyed this build I can't help but feel like there is something missing on it, can't put my finger on what but there is just something a bit off about it. It could be the flat grey of the exhaust system, usually these sections are chromed and the wheels are decidedly odd looking - again no chrome. Even if a chrome-esque finish isn't possible for cost reasons then at least make them from the silver rather than a flat blah grey. Other than that the build was fun - despite me rolling my eyes at the chain build. 43 segments isn't too bad but I still have nightmares from the other chained pieces I've built (Roller Coaster and Haunted House) and connecting this was as much of a pain - I have fat fingers (no nice way to put it) so trying to connect it in a restricted space is a challenge to say the least. Everything fits together snuggly and it felt really sturdy when I was carrying it upstairs to put it in it's display spot. I like the fact that the base slots in to the model rather than connecting to it, makes for a much securer way to display as even if I knock the shelf when arranging displays on another shelf it wobbles a little but I know it isn't going to break apart. Some nice build techniques that whilst I have used them before they are used to good effect here to create a unique display piece. Generally very happy with this completed model. Number Of Pieces: 1023 Approximate Price Per Piece: £0.08 Build Time: 3 HoursPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Harley-Davidson® Fat Boy®
- July 17th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0My first bike :-)JEPOY | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWell worth the money. Been a while since the likes of Bugatti and Voltron. For the most part the Harley is pretty solid and the moving pistons is really great. There are a few parts that are barely attached but then again it is a bike. The back double tire seems a bit flat compared to the front tire.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Harley-Davidson® Fat Boy®
- July 20th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Best vehicle I’ve ever built. A++++PhillyMetal911 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is definitely the best LEGO vehicle I’ve ever built. It is super detailed with pretty much all outer components you would find on an actual motorcycle. The best thing about this set is that there is virtually no repetition, less than 5%. Overall, I really enjoyed building this set.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Harley-Davidson® Fat Boy®
- July 26th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great set!PaalR1 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfBeutiful,big,fun to build and a set you can have in your living room! Should be some chrome parts,its a Harley... I recomend it to all Harley or lego creator fan :-)Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 5 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Harley-Davidson® Fat Boy®