The digital EV3 Gyro Sensor measures the robot’s rotational motion and changes in its orientation. Students can measure angles, create balancing robots and explore the technology that powers a variety of real-world tools like Segway®, navigation systems and game controllers.
- Angle mode measures angles with an accuracy of +/- 3 degrees
- Gyro mode has a maximum output of 440 degrees/second
- Sample rate of 1 kHz
- Auto-ID is built into the EV3 software
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in 8 daysAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Basis for balance botBigredcat | 55-64I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThere are a number of ways to create a "Segway" balance bot with ev3 but using the gyroscope sensor is probably the most straightforward. Worked very effectively with very little hunting and smooth motion. Only marked down as does not work - I believe - with the NXT brick and only measures 1 axis of movement.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45EV3 Gyro Sensor