Friends sitcom LEGO® set for play and displayCollectible model of the Central Perk Café created by a LEGO® fan to celebrate the 25th anniversary of the legendary TV show.
Nostalgic construction toyLEGO fans will love to build the iconic TV set and recreate hilarious moments with this detailed building toy.
On the couch with friends
The iconic seating area is removable for easy play.
Stage for musical performances
Pretend to perform songs on guitar with Phoebe!
Imagine ordering a coffee and cookie from Gunther.
Brick-built studio light rigs
Feel like you are on set with the stars.
Central Perk front window
Fans of the show will appreciate all the authentic details.
Play out classic scenes with the minifigures.
Includes 7 LEGO minifiguresRoss, Chandler, Monica, Joey, Rachel, Gunther and Phoebe, each with accessory elements inspired by famous moments in the show.
Celebrate the 25th anniversary of Friends, the legendary American TV sitcom, with this highly collectible LEGO® Ideas 21319 CENTRAL PERK set! This wonderful LEGO recreation of the café TV studio set is packed with authentic details, making it a must-have Friends memorabilia item for fans. The iconic seating area with a couch, armchair and 2 chairs for the friends is removable for easy play. And check out the stage where Phoebe performed her songs on guitar (and where Ross once played his keyboard and everyone except Phoebe thought he was terrible). The 7 new-for-September-2019 LEGO toy minifigures of Ross, Rachel, Chandler, Monica, Joey, Phoebe and CENTRAL PERK’s long-suffering manager Gunther each come with accessories to role-play famously hilarious scenes. An ideal Friends-themed gift for your own friends and family who love the TV show, this hot toy is great for play and will grab attention when displayed in any room.
- This LEGO® Ideas set includes 7 new-for-September-2019 minifigures: Ross Geller, Rachel Green, Chandler Bing, Monica Geller, Joey Tribbiani, Phoebe Buffay and Gunther.
- The CENTRAL PERK café construction toy features the iconic main seating area including a sofa, armchair, 2 chairs and a table; service area with a brick-built coffee machine, service counter, cash register, cookie jar with 2 cookie elements, menu board element and other authentic items; a stage for musical performances with a sofa; extra seats and tables; 3 pillar elements in a new-for-September-2019 green color; umbrella stand with 2 umbrella elements; window with ‘CENTRAL PERK’ logo decoration; entrance doors; and 2 brick-built TV studio light rigs with translucent light-style elements.
- The seating area for the show’s star characters is removable for easy play.
- The minifigures each have their own items inspired by the TV series, including Ross’s brick-built keyboard and the following accessory elements: Rachel’s tray and coffee cup, Monica’s muffin, Joey’s pizza box, pizza slice and ‘man bag’, Chandler’s laptop, Phoebe’s guitar and Gunther’s broom.
- Other accessory elements in this café playset include a newspaper, 15 coffee cups and a ‘Reserved’ sign, plus 3 vases and buildable flowers.
- This Friends memorabilia LEGO® building toy includes 1,079 pieces.
- This LEGO® Ideas set comes with a booklet with building instructions and information about this awesome set’s fan creator and LEGO designer.
- Build and display this Friends collectible construction toy or recreate your favorite scenes from the classic American sitcom.
- This Friends-themed gift toy measures over 4” (11cm) high, 11” (29cm) wide and 8” (22cm) deep and will make an eye-catching centerpiece in any room.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- December 15th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Trip down memory lane.I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfGreat set, very fun to put together and change the display around. It was a tad easy for me but it's fun. Now we need Joey's place, Monica and Ross's place.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 daysBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Central Perk
- January 2nd, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Wonderfully nostalgicBReady | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI bought the LEGO friends Central Perk set for my wife as a Christmas gift since we both are huge fans of the show, which was a win win for me and my son as well since we love legos! This was one of the most interesting builds I’ve ever done, and I really took my time with my wife and son (4 years old) to enjoy all of the detail that was put into this set. The LEGO figures were spot on as well! I love the ability to pop the 3 couch/eating sections out to play with separately. Kudos to the LEGO engineers who can who with this one! I do think that LEGO should go a step further with the friends theme, maybe make Monica’s apartment, or Phoebe’s taxi, or Chandler and Joey’s apartment. Fans of both Friends and LEGO would eat that up! As far as the quality of this set, it is worth way more that $60, considering all of the pieces and types of pieces involved! Buy one while you can! Even if it’s just to increase your piece parts for personal builds! The colors are very unique and would work nicely building other things as well!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Central Perk
- September 7th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Pivot!Valerian70 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfTwo of my favourite features of this kit are the arc lights that remind you it is based on a real set and then the fact that there are so many pre-printed pieces instead of stickers. There are a few stickers (we don't talk about the mess I made of the Reserved one) but very few and this made for a much more pleasant building experience. I am sort of a F.R.I.E.N.D.S fan and have probably seen each episode several times and do regularly quote it. It hasn't worn particularly well but only because the world has moved on so much since the series started and it does feel really alien for there to be no mobile phones or social media. Still enjoy it though and when I saw this kit I thought it looked fun but it was not at the top of my "I Want" list. I am so glad I got it, this is a really detailed build. Most of the floor is built rather than being a traditional base plate and I loved the way the rugs are built and then slotted in, give a great finish and was a new building technique for me. Lots of details particularly around the serving counter and we even get a Gunther minifigure to serve the all important coffee and you can even build the espresso machine. The minifigures are easily recognisable as the particular character they represent which pleased me. Hard to get all 7 in the set once it's built but I managed after a bit of fiddling. Currently it is a temporary shelf which is a bit dark so you can't see it properly but when I get my new shelves it will look great. Also, quick shout out to the included booklet. Little biographies on each of characters and some information on the design team and the lucky Lego Fan who's idea it was. Clear building instructions and I only had to do a bit of deconstruction a couple of times because I hadn't counted spaces properly. Lots of play value with this one but even better as a decoration. Number Of Bricks: 1,070 Approximate Price Per Piece: £0.06 Build Time: 3.5 HoursPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 3 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Central Perk
- April 30th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0WOWAmit | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI'm a huge friends fanatic. So, it was a no-brainer. Had to get it. This was such a joy to work on. My wife and I built this and it was a great experience. Loved the attention to detail on the product. It was worth the time and money! If you're a fan of the show, don't think twice to own this product.Play ExperienceAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 6 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Central Perk