Andrea's Family HouseFriends
Back orders accepted, will ship in 60 days
Year of the Tiger gift with LEGO® purchase over 85 €, valid 10/01-06/02 while stocks last.*Learn more
Small parts and Small Ball.
For a gift with real impact, try LEGO® Friends Andrea’s Family House (41449). Fantastically detailed, from the solar panels on the roof to the mini keyboard in the garage studio, this premium playset will delight LEGO Friends fans and wow buddies who come to play.
Rooms galore to explore
Kids can hang out in Andrea's bedroom or make cupcakes in the kitchen with the cute cooking accessories. There's a heart-shaped pool and a cool garage studio with musical toys where Andrea and her friends can put on a show for the neighborhood! The roof features solar panels, helping the family live in a modern way, and the top floor is removable, making it easy for little fingers to explore the features.
So many parts to play!
The set comes with 5 LEGO Friends mini-dolls – including Liz, Andrea's little sister, a new-for-January-2021 micro-doll – so there are limitless ways for kids to play out LEGO family life. Introduce kids to Heartlake City where kids will find a best friend who's just like them!
- Wow little builders with the 3-story LEGO® Friends Andrea’s Family Home (41449). Kids can explore the cool features and act out family life within the walls of this premium-quality playset.
- With 5 LEGO® Friends mini-dolls, this beautifully styled set includes a whole family of characters, including a new-for-January-2021 micro-doll, to inspire limitless family role-play fun.
- Kids can put on a music show for the neighbors from the garage studio, hang out in Andrea's bedroom, pretend to take a dip in the pool or make a meal in the modern kitchen diner.
- Environmentally conscious kids will love how this house is fit for the future, thanks to its solar panels on the roof. Like all LEGO® Friends house sets it comes packed with cool accessories.
- Cleverly designed to make play easier, the playset's top floor is removable so the downstairs level is accessible. In the kitchen the work bench swings out to let little fingers in.
- Looking for a birthday gift to impress a kid who's into dolls’ houses? Boys and girls aged 6+ will love to unwrap this premium toy and share the playing-house fun with their friends.
- Measuring over 7 in. (20 cm) high, 10 in. (26 cm) wide and 4 in. (12 cm) deep, this creative gift makes an eye-catching display without taking up too much room.
- Introduce trend-setting kids to the welcoming world of LEGO® Friends, where everyone's included and every face fits.
- This LEGO® house playset meets stringent industry standards to ensure its bricks are compatible and connect and pull apart consistently every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- The bricks and components of this mini-dolls’ house are tested to the max to ensure they meet stringent global safety and quality standards.
- March 8th, 2021Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0Brick Quality is DecliningTissa504 |Purchased for: SelfI'm an AFOL and usually buy these and make them into full houses/ moc's. I noticed this one had more imperfections then the previous friends' sets. The dark blue roof tiles all have poor quality mold/ spill marks and you can see the reflection of the imperfections on each brick. The grey clips that are used in the kitchen area of the build are chipped in the same place on each brick. With the abundance of stickers and lack of printed pieces, it's a sign that lego is cutting corners and finding cheaper ways to make sets and charge the same price. The stickers are printed slightly crooked, not sure how this is all passing quality control for distribution.8 March 2021Jane, LEGO® Customer ServiceWe're sorry for any disappointment! If you haven't reached out to us about any faulty pieces, we're here to help at LEGO.build/Service-BV!Play Experience3.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money2.0Build Time: 6 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?25Andrea's Family House
- January 9th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Daughter loved putting this together and playing.Elwood76 |I would recommend this to a friend!This was my seven year old daughters first LEGO friends set and she loved putting this together with her dads help. Took awhile to put together and instruction book was easy to follow as it’s in steps. Her father and her really enjoyed and had so much fun! Afterwards when the house was all put together, she played with it for hours on end, all day. It really is very cute and has lots of details in the house and things to do. My daughter is excited to get more of these LEGO friends sets, especially the houses and we definitely recommend them to others!Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Andrea's Family House
- January 10th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Lots of pieces,Lots of funI would recommend this to a friend!This was definitely alot of pieces for my kids to put together, with the entire house having little parts. Once they got the hang of it,with alot of help from the directions, it became fun. It took a few days all together and the garage was missing,but they finally got it. The details are adorable and lego definitely thought of everything that would go into a house. Once it was done,they happily played with the house and their small dolls inside it.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Andrea's Family House
- January 7th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Let go my legoCrys89 |I would recommend this to a friend!This was so fun to build. My child loves to find toys that challenge her and this did just that. Roughly took 3 hours to build. Went together super easy and the instructions where really well detailed and broken down to insure correct placement and build for the house. Very detailed smaller and cute little added interacting pieces. Will definitely be buying more.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Andrea's Family House