Amusement Park Roller CoasterAmusement Park Roller Coaster4.7647517.
Push the LEGO® Friends Amusement Park Roller Coaster around the track, sit a mini-doll in the front carriage to activate the light brick, and activate the cool functions as you go! Turn the Ferris wheel with its swinging gondolas, then push the car to the top of the drop tower and release to watch it go spinning round. This set is full of detailed functions and accessories for a day at the iconic Amusement Park. Includes 4 mini-doll figures.
- Includes 4 mini-dolls: Emma, Andrea, Matthew and Naya in summer outfits.
- Features a roller coaster, Ferris wheel, drop tower, entrance booth and a dining area.
- The push-along roller coaster features 4 carriages (each sitting a mini-doll), functioning light brick, entrance area with opening safety barrier, control panel with levers, camera and a long track with various obstacles along the ride.
- The rotating Ferris wheel features steps up to 6 hanging gondolas (each seating a mini-doll).
- The drop tower features 2 cars with opening safety bars, exciting spinning function as it drops, and a camera.
- Entrance booth features a rotating turnstile and a ticket office where you can buy photos from the rides.
- Dining area includes a popcorn cart with turning wheels, 2 tables, 4 stalls and an Amusement Park information stand with a map.
- Amusement Park accessory elements include 2 tickets, coin, bill, 2 photographs and a map.
- Food accessory elements include 2 boxes of popcorn, 2 w atermelon slices, apple, hot dog with bun, water bottle and a soda bottle.
- Beauty accessory elements include 2 pairs of sunglasses and a hair bow.
- Sit a mini-doll in the front carriage to turn on the light brick and watch all the cool features you activate on your roller coaster ride!
- Push the car to the top of the drop tower and smile for the camera as you spin to the ground.
- Gently turn the Ferris wheel and enjoy the amazing view from the top.
- Grab a delicious box of popcorn, hot dogor slice of watermelon from the dining area.
- This set offers an age-appropriate building experience for ages 8-12.
- Roller coaster train with 4 carriages measures over 1” (3cm) high, 6” (17cm) long and 1” (3cm) wide.
- Roller coaster track measures 27” (71cm) long.
- Ferris wheel measures over 12” (31cm) high, 11” (29cm) wide and 4” (12cm) deep.
- Drop tower measures over 12” (33cm) high, 4” (12cm) wide and 2” (6cm) deep.
- Entrance booth measures over 2” (7cm) high, 4” (11cm) wide and 1” ( 3cm) deep.
- Popcorn cart measures over 1” (5cm) high, 1” (5cm) long and under 1” (2cm) wide.
- Combine with the 41127 Amusement Park Arcade, 41128 Amusement Park Space Ride and 41129 Amusement Park Hot Dog Van to create the Heartlake Amusement Park.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in about 2 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Tasbs | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterMy 7yr old daughter was given this set for xmas. She has loved setting it up and playing with it. As others have stated, the carriages dont stay on the track very well, but she is working around it while playing. We have spare chains from other sets which she has used to set up a bungee jump off the tower, she has also added other items, just to add to the fun. She has the basketball set also and now is saving up to buy the other amusement park items to complete the set. A great set overall.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Amusement Park Roller Coaster
- in about 2 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Cool start for a great themezvezda68 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterOverall, a great set. My 11 yo daughter was turned off by the popstar line of Friends and was ready to abandon the theme. But she loves this set as is, and is already planning to replace the green and pink accents on the coaster with more blue and purple to turn it into a bobsled themed ride for the Winter Village. As others have noted, the cars keep falling off the track. That's the only big problem with the set, but it certainly is significant. The drop ride is also fantastic, although a bit short. I suppose making it taller would have compromised its sturdiness. She has had no problem resetting the ride by lifting the seat part straight up and letting the pole spin in place -- much simpler than spinning the seat back up. She will also soon work on motorizing the Ferris wheel. The parts are on order! As a parent of a girl, I'm pleased to see that LEGO included controllers and gauges in this design. It's important to me that my girls sees herself as in control of mechanical things, not just a user or passenger. Can't wait to get her the rest of this line. I might have to get an extra hot dog stand for myself!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Amusement Park Roller Coaster
- in about 2 monthsAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0szdhfh | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!After completing our 1st visit to the Legoland Discovery Center, my 9 YO daughter promptly found this Lego set and begged me to get it for her. Since she is a big fan of the "Friends" themed set, I knew this would provide hours of playing time for her. And I am happy to report I was correct. While I can agree that the roller coaster carts are a little challenging to put back onto the track, I think it is a great tool to teach my daughter patience, and precision or something will not function properly! I do find it rather difficult that the "Spinner" ride has to be spun back up the pole too which tends to pull away from play time. It is great to watch the cart drop, but a slightly tedious process to spin the cart back up to the top again. Truly genius the way Lego utilized a light up brick on the roller coaster to only light up when a Friends figure is properly inserted into the front cart! Needless to say, this set has captured the attention and fascination of my daughter and now is begging me for the Fairground Mixer (10244) and the Ferris Wheel (10247) and the Hot Dog Van (41129).Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Amusement Park Roller Coaster
- in about 2 monthsAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Poor Choice For TrackSierraRedd | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI'll start of with the actual Roller Coaster. The cars are well designed and look good, I modified them so a standard minifig can sit in them. The little play features around the track are neat and well done, I like the loading platform and the gate. The trans bricks are nice addition to my collection since I have no use for the track. The biggest problem is the track. I have the Indiana Jones Temple of Doom set and Joker set with the same track. It's not good for any real drops or angles. You can't attach a motor and chain to make it automatic because of the way the hill parts are designed. That problem and the cars using the new ball joints cause the cars to bind and will lift off of the track while it goes down the hill. I let my 7yr old niece play with it and a few minutes of cars coming off the track she was done with it. Now on to the good stuff. The Ferris Wheel is the best part of the set. I kinda feel like it was the star of it's own set then when they needed to have the big price point set LEGO quickly threw together the coaster around it. It's a fairly easy build and runs quite smooth. I added power functions to it so my niece can start and stop it, control the speed (which is awesome at full power). She plays with this most. I'm going to be modifying a custom ferris wheel with the hub techniques used on this one. The Spinning Tower is interesting. I found it quite fun to play with and did for about an hour watching tv. Niece likes it too, just wishes it was taller. Easy to assemble and operate. Just lift it to the top and let it spin down. The entry gate is well done and creates a nice way to enter the friends park. The small things make up for the coaster track. I would've prefered it in a lower price point to make up for it.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Amusement Park Roller Coaster