Add a classic ship to your LEGO® Star Wars collection with Yoda’s Jedi Starfighter. The diminutive Jedi Master’s craft of choice features folding wings, front-and-top-opening minifigure cockpit, space for R2-D2 behind, and two laser cannons and spring-loaded shooters. Includes a minifigure and R2-D2.!
- Includes a Yoda minifigure and R2-D2 figure.
- Features folding wings, front-and-top-opening minifigure cockpit, space for R2-D2 behind, and two laser cannons and spring-loaded shooters.
- Open the cockpit, load up Yoda and R2-D2, and then fly to the stars.
- Also includes Yoda's Lightsaber and extra shooter ammo.
- This set offers an age-appropriate build and play experience for ages 8-12.
- Measures over 2” (7cm) high, 5” (15cm) long and 7” (18cm) wide.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- May 14th, 2017Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Polyglot | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI bought this set because I wanted the Yoda and R2-D2 minifigures and here they appear together in an affordable set. I didn't even realise until after I'd bought the set that I couldn't quite remember seeing Yoda ever piloting a ship? I thought it might have been in the prequel trilogy and I don't know those films as well. Turns out this ship is from season 6 of the animated series The Clone Wars, and that Yoda's Astromech droid on that journey is indeed R2-D2. The build was relatively challenging for such a small set, and the only repetitive bit was building the four wings. Only a few stickers, and the ones that are included add nicely to the design. The ship is quite an unusual colour for Star Wars, which I like. The finished ship feels sturdy and comes with a liftable cockpit roof, a cockpit glass you can lower, bendable wings and two spring-loaded shooters. The minifigures in this little set are fantastic! Yoda is exactly the right colour and has detailed eyes, slightly bendy rubber ears, short legs (non-bendable) and nice printing. R2-D2 looks very film accurate. Pros: - The minifigures are fantastic! - Fun and quite challenging build - The finished Starfighter looks great Cons: - Should have come with someplace to store Yoda's lightsaber I recommend this for all Star Wars Lego fans!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 35 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Yoda's Jedi Starfighter™
- June 22nd, 2017Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0A Quick, Swooshable Buildvectorautomobiles | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfBought this set out of intrigue more than anything else, as I didn't remember any scenes involving Yoda in a fighter, but figured it must've been from one of the Clone Wars Episodes. The set itself feels very nice in the hand and is easy to put together. Mine had a small mistake where there were 3 inverted 3x1 slopes and only one curved 3x1, but one BrickLink visit later fixed it and it's now nice and smooth. The spring-loaded shooters seem well placed and unlikely to get accidentally triggered, so that's good. What seems strange is that there's no place for Yoda's lightsaber anywhere, not unless you're comfy with sticking it through one of the Technic pins on the wing attachment points. In the end, I just took it apart and put the hilt behind him in the cockpit and squeezed the bar element behind his neck. You can still close the cockpit up normally and it looks nice. One other thing is, there are no real controls for him to use, or even a display panel in the cockpit. I used the left-over light gray 1x1 slope and the 1x1 dark gray plate with the trans-green stud on top to make a kind of control area for him which adds some texture inside (see included Picture for reference). Bonus points to LEGO for the extra lightsaber hilt and Technic cylinder connector, can never have too many of those.. All in all, I'd recommend this whether you're planning on just displaying it (the wings give it some nice posing options), buying it for the parts (Dark Green FTW) or just to play around the house like I know you'll want to (I'm 31 and still found time to smuggle it to the office and shoot people in the back). Heck, try it on the cat, the kids, the Missus (if you feel like you can escape quickly enough), it's a lot easier than the Naboo Fighter to carry around and lot less conspicuous too ;) Happy flying & hunting!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 18 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Yoda's Jedi Starfighter™
- December 23rd, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Nice little additionJamesstar147 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonGood value for money. Last stage is slightly repetitive but you can expect that with most plane/spaceship builds due to them having 2 wings! Nice little model to accompany obi wans fighter and combined with a storm trooper speeder, makes for a good Ariel attack! My son who is nearly 4 loves it, I love it, storm troopers not so much as now they're outnumbered! ;-) Nice addition. Next..... I think some larger builds are in order ;-)Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Yoda's Jedi Starfighter™
- June 30th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Good valueDocOpie | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis was a pretty quick build but still challenging enough to keep my interest. I was happily surprised by the quality of this fighter given the cheap cost.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 40 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Yoda's Jedi Starfighter™