Tree House model for play and displayA 3,036-piece building set created by a LEGO® fan to celebrate the seasonal beauty of the natural world.
Nostalgic construction toyLEGO® fans aged 16 and over can test their building skills and rekindle fond family memories with this beautiful playset.
Accessible cabinsThe treetop and cabin roofs lift off for easy play.
Wind-up craneLift items using the crane on the bedroom cabin's balcony.
LEGO® Plants from plants
Plant and leaf elements are made from plant-based plastic.
Interchangeable sets of leaves
Choose summer (green) or autumn (yellow and brown) leaves.
Build a pretty scene with a picnic table, swing and bonfire.
Cabins are packed with accessories for realistic role-play.
Includes 4 LEGO® minifiguresMum, dad and 2 children, plus a bird figure.
Build, display and play with this intricately detailed, 3,036-piece LEGO® Ideas 21318 Tree House playset. A complex build for experienced LEGO builders that all the family will love to play with, it features a landscape base and 3 LEGO tree house cabins—a main bedroom, bathroom and kids’ room. The tree has interchangeable sets of green summer leaf elements and yellow and brown fall leaf elements—these and various plant elements on the base are all made from sustainable-plant-based polyethylene plastic—and the treetop and cabin roofs are removable to allow easy access. The model is packed with play-inspiring features including a buildable picnic table and seats, swing, bonfire, treasure map and hidden gem element to play out a treasure hunt, and a wind-up crane on the balcony of the bedroom cabin. A great birthday gift, this unique creative toy comes with mom, dad and kids minifigures, plus a bird figure, to role-play fun family scenes. It also includes a booklet with building instructions and information about this LEGO Ideas set’s fan creator and LEGO designer.
- This LEGO® Ideas set includes 4 minifigures: mom, dad and 2 children, plus a bird figure.
- This challenging, 3,036-piece building toy features a landscape base, tree with interchangeable sets of green (summer) leaves and yellow and brown (fall) leaves, and a LEGO® Tree House with 3 cabins—main bedroom, bathroom and kids’ room.
- The treetop and cabin roofs are removable for easy access and play.
- Landscape base features a buildable picnic table with 4 minifigure seats and assorted elements to create a picnic, plus a buildable stream, swing (hanging from the tree), bonfire, hidden gem element, plant and bush elements, and a ladder to the cabins.
- Tree foliage features over 180 botanical elements made from plant-based polyethylene plastic using sustainably sourced sugarcane. Assorted plant elements around the tree are also made from this plant-based plastic. This is the first milestone in LEGO® Group’s ambitious commitment to make products using sustainable materials by 2030.
- Main bedroom cabin features a buildable bed, and assorted elements including hidden scissors (as a reference to the fan creator’s day job as a hairdresser), ship in a bottle, compass, clock plus a balcony with a hand-operated, wind-up crane to lift items up to the cabin.
- Bathroom features a buildable bathtub, toilet and sink.
- Kids’ room features bunk beds and assorted elements such as a book and treasure map.
- This LEGO® Ideas creative toy comes with a booklet with building instructions and information about this awesome set’s fan creator and LEGO designer.
- Measures over 14” (37cm) high, 10” (27cm) wide and 9” (24cm) deep.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- December 28th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Worth the money!Kickabrick | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI enjoyed the build a ton. It was fairly easy to understand. Though, at times challenging. It was very well detailed and quite a large build. I don't think this set would have been quite complete if it hadn't been for the choices between leaves. I do highly suggest you take your time with this build. The overall color scheme of this set was well thought out. I think anyone who builds this set, no matter their age, would enjoy it! I would certainly recommend this to anyone looking for another large-scale build.Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 days 6 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Tree House
- March 2nd, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A work of art!winkydoll51 | 65 or olderI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI bought my first Lego set, Steamboat Willie, at Christmas. I bought my husband a Harley Fat Boy, but ended up doing it myself. By the time I'd done both I was hooked! I saw this tree house and loved it - had to have it. I didn't rush to make it, one or two packs each evening and waiting for my grandson who loves to help. So, it took about a week but what a magnificent model it is! So much detail - congrats to the designers! My grandson came up with a good question - why aren't there any small leaves, in yellow, to put on the ground? Leaves always fall on the ground in autumn. I have to agree especially as the flowers will need to be taken away. Nevertheless, a magnificent model and a credit to Lego.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 7 daysBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Tree House
- March 7th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Factory blemishedI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfBought this from the lego store and will have to return it. Fantastic set and was excited to build but bags one and two were full of blemished pieces. Looking into the unopened bags showed same. Have never seen this before. Looks like molding issues.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Tree House
- July 4th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Reasonable build, excellent resultsMsMasterBuilder | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI brought this tree house to add to my buildings collection. Yes, I was fascinated by tree houses as a child, so this was one to definitely have. I didn’t want to rush to build it because I wanted something to do that I enjoy during the lockdown, and its difficult to get anything delivered, much less non essentials like lego. I have said that this build is challenging because the instructions were hard to follow. I say that because it only had arrows to show you were to put the pieces, and it wasn’t highlighted as I am used to from assembling my buildings. I had to pull it apart twice to go back in order to see what was missing, or the part that was put in the wrong place. On the first mini restructure there were a lot more pieces left over than what usually is. What did I miss! Did I want to rebuild again…no! So I carried on. I’m not sure what happened but it is not easy to go back and fix any mistakes for sure. I would advise to utilise the colours in the treehouse to give direction because without that I would be a lot more frustrated than I actually was, and I was frustrated. It must be said that I did however delve into the build without reading the introduction and was surprised to find a whole load of pieces at the end of it all. It turns out that there are interchangeable leaves. Shades of green for summer, and yellow and brown for autumn. I won’t be changing the leaves as it seems too much hassle. Once it’s built I would just display it. Despite that, the results are good and I am happy with it, and I would recommend it to others.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 30+ daysBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Tree House