Open up endless possibilities for your toddler to make a cool track for any new or existing DUPLO train set with these LEGO® DUPLO® 10882 Train Tracks. With level crossings, stops, switches and a combination of curved and straight track pieces there is so much they can do! Preschoolers will also love to place the red action brick on the track and make any compatible DUPLO train (including 10874 Steam Train or 10875 Cargo Train) stop when it reaches it.
- Features a straight piece and 10 curved pieces of track, plus 2 stops, 2 switches, a level crossing and a red (stop train) action brick.
- Use this set with the 10874 Steam Train or 10875 Cargo Train to extend the possibilities of your LEGO® DUPLO® train collection.
- Show your preschooler how easy it is to place the red action brick on the track to make any compatible train, such as the 10874 Steam Train or 10875 Cargo Train, stop when it reaches it.
- The toy train tracks included in this set make an ideal gift for LEGO® DUPLO® train fans and are compatible with your child’s existing LEGO® DUPLO® train collection (the action bricks are not compatible with older DUPLO trains).
- LEGO® DUPLO® products are specially designed to be fun and easy for little hands.
- Combine with 10872 Train Bridge and Tracks for even more track combinations and LEGO® DUPLO® train fun.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in 21 daysAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Great set but 2 pieces dont fit the train wellMyThreeSons | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonWe have the numbers train, Mickey and Minnie's birthday parade train, this set of tracks and the bridge tracks. This set is the best of the two track sets that we have but the two junction pieces have raised edges that are too narrow to allow the train's wheels to pass through smoothly. The train goes through these sections of track at an angle and can cause it to derail. I wish they had included 2 extra regular curved track pieces so that we could create a full loop without using the junction pieces.21 January 2019Emily, Customer ServiceThanks for your review. We're sorry for the confusion! Our DUPLO® tracks have been designed to use with trains like 10874 Steam Train or 10875 Cargo Train, which have a different style of wheels. Sets like 10847 Number Train were created for our very youngest builders. Children as young as 18 months can have fun with easy-to-steer larger wheels and without the constraints of a track. While this style of train will fit onto straight DUPLO tracks, it may not go on speciality pieces like bridges or crossings.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Train Tracks
- in 4 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Love!Rache | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonBoth our 6 and 2 year old love these train tracks! They've used it with other sets with wheels without issue. We do have the train it's designed for as well. Great buy!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Was this helpful?55Train Tracks
- in 10 daysAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Duplo Train Tracks 10882Leeusha | 25-34Purchased for: SonHi, A little disappointed with this product. I purchased this for my 3 yr old birthday two days ago. When we opened this to my surprise with a set of train tracks there is NO TRAIN. So I double check the box and it does not come with one ( clearly my mistake) - however ridiculous. I then drive back to the store on his birthday happy to buy the train that must go with this train track to find out it is not sold separately. The next size up 10872 now $34 also is NOT sold with Train. So we have to spend $80 for a train set 10874 with a train. So tell me please how do I but the train that goes with this train set so my little boy can actually enjoy this toy.
Response from LEGO SHOP17 April 2019Emily, Customer ServiceThanks for your review. We're sorry to hear there was some confusion. We've tried really hard to make it clear in the product description and on the packaging that this is an add-on pack of tracks. This pack was designed for builders to be able to expand sets 10874 Steam Train and 10875 Cargo Train. It's not meant to be played with on its own. The track will also be compatible with many older DUPLO® trains. For more info, you can get in touch with our brick experts at LEGO.com/Service.Play ExperienceAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Was this helpful?15Train Tracks