Team up with THE LEGO® BATMAN MOVIE characters Batman™, Batgirl™, Robin™ and Alfred Pennyworth™ (in Batsuit) to give the Super-Villains quadruple trouble with The Ultimate Batmobile! This amazing model divides into 4 separate vehicles: the Batmobile, Batwing, Bat-Tank and Batcycle. The Batmobile features foldout boosters and 4 stud shooters, while the Batwing has foldout wings and 2 spring-loaded shooters. The Batcycle has foldable wheels and the heavily-armored Bat-Tank boasts 2 hidden 6-stud rapid shooters. The set also includes the rotating Bat-Signal with a LEGO® light brick, Polka-Dot Man’s flying disc, plus 8 minifigures with assorted weapons and accessories to inspire endless role-play action.
- Includes eight minifigures: Batman™, Robin™, Batgirl™, Polka-Dot Man™, Alfred Pennyworth™ (in Batsuit), Wicked Witch of the West and two Flying Monkeys.
- This set features the 4-in-1 Ultimate Batmobile which divides into four separate vehicles: the Batmobile, Batwing, Bat-Tank and Batcycle. Also includes a buildable Bat-Signal.
- Batmobile features an opening minifigure cockpit, four stud shooters, two foldout boosters, two hidden non-shooting cannons, and translucent light-style elements.
- Batwing features an opening minifigure cockpit with dashboard details, two spring-loaded shooters, foldout wings, Bat-shaped tail wings, and translucent light-style elements.
- Bat-Tank features an opening minifigure cockpit with dashboard details, big wheels, two hidden six-stud rapid shooters, opening armory compartment with control panel details, and translucent light-style elements.
- Batcycle features foldable wheels for riding and parking inside The Ultimate Batmobile.
- Also includes Polka-Dot Man’s new-for-June-2017 flying disc.
- Activate the Bat-Signal’s LEGO® light brick to project the Bat symbol.
- Weapons include Batman™ and Batgirl’s Batarangs, Polka-Dot Man’s two polka dots and Alfred Pennyworth’s two swords.
- Accessory elements include Batman™, Robin™, Batgirl™, Alfred Pennyworth™ and Wicked Witch of the West’s capes, Batman and Batgirl’s molded utility belt, Polka-Dot Man’s helmet, Alfred Pennyworth’s hat, and Wicked Witch of the West’s hat and broomstick.
- The Ultimate Batmobile measures over 4” (12cm) high, 14” (37cm) long and 6” (16cm) wide.
- Bat-Tank measures over 2” (7cm) high, 6” (16cm) long and 5” (14cm) wide.
- Batwing measures over 3” (8cm) high, 7” (20cm) long and 7” (19cm) wide.
- Batcycle measures over 1” (4cm) high, 4” (11cm) long and 1” (3cm) wide.
- Batmobile measures over 3” (9cm) high, 9” (23cm) long and 4” (12cm) wide.
- Polka-Dot Man’s flying disc measures over 1” (3cm) in diameter.
- Bat-Signal measures over 3” (10cm) high, 2” (6cm) wide and 2” (6cm) deep.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in 8 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0AwesomeJessVDS | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterGreat set. Main attraction for me at first were the great Minifigures that come with this set. But once I'd finished building all the vehicles I was really impressed. Love how you can have each set separate or connect them all together. Only issue I have is that when some of the vehicles are being played with, some pieces keep falling off. Where you would position your hands to hold them are some easy to break off pieces but in legos defence the person doing the playing is my very rough 9 year old daughter so not surprising really! Great set for batman fans though.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Ultimate Batmobile
- in 8 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Awesome first time experience!Elton | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!The ultimate Batmobile is actually my first ever lego model. I completed it with two of my friends and we all had an incredible time building it! It just feels so satisfying when I assemble the three perfectly detailed vehicles into the one complete Batmobile. This is honestly a good start for a first-timer.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Ultimate Batmobile
- in 8 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fantastic set!Rawrrosity | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!We really enjoyed building this set, bought it on a bit of a whim whilst in the store and glad we did! I think what I love most about it, is the fact it’s not just one, you get a few different vehicles with it, that fit together and create the ultimate Batmobile! The little added bat light is great too! My little brother loves having a little play with it. The set it’s self looks great and even though we did it in one evening, I would still say it’s good value for money.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Ultimate Batmobile
- in 8 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Ultimate Batmobile IndeedGotTheLegoBug | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!I got bitten by the Lego bug and the Batman bug recently so I went ahead and indulged on this set. I've always loved Lego but never had I owned a set such as this. What a great design to have various vehicles combined into one. If I were a kid, this would have been my favorite toy for the play factor alone. Price is on point for the same reason. The actual build is not bad. I was only half paying attention since I was also watching the Lego Batman movie while building. I will say that I hate stickers. Never liked slapping those things on toys even as a kid because they always end up crooked in my eyes. I've seen enough Batman Lego sets that I think Lego can invest on having the bat symbol, at the very least, imprinted on their Lego pieces.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 5 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Ultimate Batmobile