Welcome to the LEGO Disney CastleThis amazing set is packed with elements inspired by some of Disney’s greatest films.
Bring the magic homeThe LEGO replica of the Walt Disney World Resort Cinderella Castle features an intricately detailed façade, Disney-themed rooms and 5 Disney minifigures.
LEGO® Disney Castle
Packed with Disney details
Discover elements from your favorite films in every room
Fireworks display function
Stud shooters launch from the golden-spired tower.
Perfect for role-playing magical movie moments.
Lift the roof section to discover the hidden elements.
Magical family fun
Recreate iconic scenes from Disney movies.
Endless build-and-play fun
This 4,000-piece set is over 2-feet tall.
Includes 5 LEGO® Disney minifiguresDaisy Duck, Donald Duck, Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse and Tinkerbell.
Bring the magical world of Disney to your home with The Disney Castle. This highly detailed LEGO® model with over 4,000 pieces offers a rewarding build and play experience, and comes with an array of exciting Disney-themed features and functions. The intricately detailed facade and towers replicate the iconic Walt Disney World® Resort Cinderella Castle, and each accessible castle room includes special features inspired by some of Disney’s greatest animated feature films, providing endless play possibilities with the included minifigures: Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Donald Duck, Daisy Duck and Tinker Bell, or other characters from your collection.
- Includes 5 minifigures: Mickey Mouse with a tuxedo, Minnie Mouse with red dress, Donald Duck with classic outfit, Daisy Duck with pink skirt, lavender colored shoes and a bow, and Tinker Bell with wig element, skirt, wings and a magic wand.
- The Disney Castle features a detailed facade with a stone bridge, clock, wide arched entrance, ornate balconies, spired towers, plus a four-story main building and a five-story, golden-spired main tower, both containing rooms with assorted Disney-inspired features and elements.
- Castle main building first floor features the main hall with large arched doorway, mosaic floor tiling, ornate chandelier, suits of armor, shield-decorated walls, grandfather clock, floor-standing vase with buildable flower elements, magic carpet and a golden lamp.
- Castle main building second-floor room features buildable dark-blue curtains with curtain pole, ornate buildable candelabra and rose, and glass case elements.
- Castle main building third-floor room features a chest with book of spells, mop and bucket elements, and access to the main tower second-floor room.
- Castle main building fourth-floor bedroom features a detailed bed with decorative golden headboard elements.
- Main tower first-floor kitchen features a large redbrick-patterned stove, workbench, buildable broom and pumpkin, plus pots, pans and assorted kitchen and food elements.
- Main tower second-floor room includes a spinning wheel and access to the castle main building third-floor room.
- Main tower third-floor room features a chest containing brush, scissor and lock of black hair elements, plus a balcony with 2 stud shooters for a firework-display function.
- Main tower fourth-floor room features a golden mirror, plus red apple and glass vase elements.
- Main tower fifth-floor room features a window bench and an arched window.
- Also includes 2 frogs and a golden crown element.
- Remove part of the roof section to discover the glass slipper element and fairy-tale book element with printed cover.
- Launch the fireworks and let the magic begin!
- Combine with other LEGO® minifigure characters for endless adventures!
- This set offers an age-appropriate building experience for ages 16 and over.
- This set includes over 4,000 LEGO® pieces.
- The Disney Castle measures over 29” (74cm) high, 18.8” (48cm) wide and 12” (31cm) deep.
- Free standard 2 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- March 24th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great value for money!CharlieB1995 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAn amazing purchase! Obviously it's quiet expensive but I believe it's great value for money. I'm 21 and it took me 15 hours and 28 minutes to complete in a relaxed way (multiple sittings in front of the tv). It has 14 stages, taking between 45 mins to 2 hours each (average of about an hour). The finished thing is very heavy, and is ~49cmx33cmx75cm. It has so many cool features and a secret chamber. Not to mention a thing to shoot "fireworks".Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 15 hrs 28 minsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Disney Castle
- August 29th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Christmas came early!Paris | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWhen I first saw this set on the website I couldn't wait for it to come out, although I was a little hesitant about the price. Being both a Lego AND Disney fan there was little doubt that I would eventually purchase it, but if I needed any convincing then seeing the completed model in the Lego store convinced me to buy it early on the VIP program. It really is an impressive model in terms of size and detail, and you really appreciate the complexity of the build during the making process (it took me 12 hours spread over 5 days). There are so many neat features - the references to various films (Frog and the Princess, Aladdin, Cinderella, Beauty and the Beast, Sleeping Beauty, Fantasia, Tangled, Snow White, and Brave), the beautiful tiled flooring and columns/arches of the lower ground level, and the hidden enclosed glass slipper in its case and 'once upon a time' story book. The number of mini-figures is disappointingly low given the set's price tag, but if you have already purchased series one of the Lego Disney mini-figures, these easily fit in and enhance the model further. Tinkerbell can be made to fly over the castle by using elements ID 99785 (1x12/1x2 bar with end-plate end) and 15712 (plate 1x1 up-right clip) and is worth doing. This really is a fantastic set and Lego have done a brilliant job in recreating this iconic Magic Kingdom castle. Let's hope more iconic Disney buildings are to come in the future e.g. Epcot's Spaceship Earth?Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 12 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Disney Castle
- January 4th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0An awesome setJohn7468 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is an incredible and awesome set. The overall shape is excellent and the engineers did a great job matching it to the real Cinderella castle. The back side of the castle is as detailed as the front, with all kinds of rooms for the mini-figures to play in. Since this model is correctly scaled to the mini-figs, it towers above any other Lego sets. However, I have a possible complaint: it seems like there are a lot of left-over pieces. Is this normal for a set of this size or did I screw something up along the way? I can understand including some extra little pieces since they can get easily lost, but this seems like a lot. I also wonder why some steps require two pieces where one would work fine. For example, why does the model use two 1x2 plates instead of one 2x4 plate? Are the 2 pieces cheaper to produce than the 1 piece? I hope this isn't an artificial way to increase the number of parts. As a warning: this model becomes very delicate, especially the upper tower sections. Make sure the upper floor and upper tower are securely locked into place before moving the castle. I found this out the hard way: when I picked up the the castle to move it across the table, the tower fell off and broke. Then again, these are Lego bricks so it's not that big of a deal to rebuild the broken section.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 20 daysBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Disney Castle
- January 10th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0First Lego build - amazingNekocat | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI haven’t ‘played’ with Lego for about 30 years and the only reason I picked this up is because it was the Disney castle and I love Disney. I had no intention of buying any others. I completed this over 2 days and having never done a Lego kit before I had expected it to be very challenging, but the instructions were very precise and the build experience was relaxing. Very satisfied with the result. It’s incredible and I’m amazed and in awe of the designer. My fingers are now itching for another Lego project as there is just something therapeutic about building with Lego. This will be on display for a month or so while I wait for my new Lego kits to arrive, but it is definitely one I will rebuild in future. Great service and great products. Thanks Lego. (Please note the mini figures Stitch, Chip and Dale do not come with this set. I bought these separately.)Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 daysBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Disney Castle