Team up with Happy Hogan, Nick Fury, Mysterio and Spider-Man for an aerial battle in LEGO® Marvel Spider-Man 76130 Stark Jet and the Drone Attack. This action-packed Spider-Man playset features a buildable Stark Jet airplane model toy with 2 stud shooters, adjustable wings, energy bomb storage compartment, dual minifigure cockpit with a rear passenger seat for Spider-Man and an opening hatch function. Press the button on the top of the jet to drop energy bombs or let Spider-Man swoop down on his spider web string. This creative building toy also includes 2 stud-shooting drones and 4 minifigures to role-play superhero scenes from Marvel’s Spider-Man: Far From Home movie.
- This building set for kids includes 4 Marvel Universe minifigures: Happy Hogan, Nick Fury, Spider-Man and Mysterio.
- Stark Jet features a dual minifigure cockpit with pilot seats for Happy Hogan and Nick Fury, control panel stickers, 2 guns, plus a passenger seat for Spider-Man, opening hatch function with attachment point for Spider-Man’s spider web string element, rear storage compartment for 3 buildable energy bombs, adjustable wings and 2 stud shooters.
- Press the button on the top of the jet to open the hatch and drop bombs or let Spider-Man swoop down from the jet on his spider web string.
- Each buildable toy drone features 2 stud shooters.
- Weapons include Happy Hogan’s gun, Nick Fury’s shooter and Mysterio’s power energy elements for creative play.
- This Marvel building toy also includes the Spider-Man minifigure’s spider web string element.
- Nick Fury and Mysterio minifigures are new for May 2019.
- Recreate thrilling superhero scenes from Marvel’s Spider-Man: Far From Home movie.
- Add 76128 Molten Man Battle and 76129 Hydro-Man Attack superhero playsets for even more Spider-Man action and imaginative play.
- Stark Jet construction toy measures over 6” (10cm) high, 9” (38cm) long and 3” (25cm) wide.
- Each drone measures over 1” (4cm) long, 1” (4cm) wide and under 1” (2cm) high.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- May 4th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Good SetTridentSilver | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI am a huge fan of the lego Marvel Line and this is definitely a good set. I sadly missed out on the last few sets that give the ability to gain Nick Fury so getting him in this set was awesome. Happy Hogan is does not look like how he does in the movie. but it is a nice figure. I wish the spiderman figure was the new red and black design we see him in during the trailer. Mysterio though is the best figure of the set. with him my ownly problem is we dont get an actual Quinten Beck head. the plane overall is a nice design with the only flaw that i have found is the trap door keeps opening. the drones are a nice little touch but i wish we got sandman or another mech build instead of the drones that would have fit the set better.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Stark Jet and the Drone Attack
- April 26th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Truly awesome set !PatrickA | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI think I have all jets from the Lego Marvel theme, and this one, except for the 2 different Guardians of the Galaxy ships (Milano & Benatar), is the best jet ever ! First, I love it's distinguish look, very neat, with its Stark Industries logo on tail. I also love the fact that it is not too much weaponized, like many jets and ships from Lego. And the minifig selection is just great ! I like to get in a set the main hero, the main vilain, and few sidekicks. For its price, I think we have here a big winner ! Usually, big popular theme sets are kinda expensive for what you get, but it's not the case at all here :)Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Stark Jet and the Drone Attack
- July 5th, 2019Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Great Model But Over PricedThePantherX | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfPros: Very nice model and fairly movie accurate. The plane was featured a lot in the movie and this was a good build overall. It is sturdy and swooshable. It doesn't come with any tacky add-ons and sticks to the source well. The figure selection was good. The jet features several little play features including bombs and an escape hatch. So-So: The drone builds are good but they are the wrong color...they should be white. I feel like a major aspect of this vehicle was the VTOL feature...the rear engine could have easily folded down using any one of several hinge joints without upping the part count or destabilizing the model. Seems like an obvious oversight in the flagship set for the movie. Cons: Stickers. The figures while a perfect selection in my book left a little to be desired. Happy looks generic, is missing the goatee and has the wrong hair. Easy stuff that got phoned in. We have had preview images of him for 2 years and he hasn't changed from End Game...it was just lazy. Mysterio could also have been a varient in this set...something that would have added a lot to him. Finally Spider-man. Probably should have given us his final suit. Again this was in the trailer from day one and seems like a lazy oversight. The one we got is good but again for the flagship set they shouldn't cut corners. Finally the price... at $.14 per part it is another of the over priced sets we are seeing this year. Good news Walmart, Target and Fred Meyer all have it on the shelf without a sale at $50 making it a much more reasonable $.10 per part.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Stark Jet and the Drone Attack
- April 28th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Happy helps spidey!Yonduvader | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfGreat build featuring the stark jet, I’d imagine it features in the forthcoming spidey film. Was interesting to build, is sturdy once built and has opening cockpit area plus drop hatch feature for you to lower a swinging Peter Parker down from the underside. This set includes mysterio, Peter Parker/spidey which is the same as the homecoming sets version plus a new figure of ‘happy’ Hogan, Tony starks assistant and a new nick fury figure different from previous fury’s. All in all a great set for price and jet is quite substantial once built. Nice to have on display amongst other Stark creations!Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Stark Jet and the Drone Attack