Pirate Roller CoasterPirate Roller Coaster4.2857521.
Hold tight and prepare to scream as you set out on a LEGO® Creator 3in1 31084 Pirate Roller Coaster adventure. This amazing set features a functional roller coaster with pirate-themed props, including a sunken galleon, skull archway, palm tree and an octopus. The working carriages are shark-themed and the ride's main drop has a water splash feature and a cannon that fires water elements. Other features include a ticket booth and a balloon stand. This set can be rebuilt for further LEGO fairground adventures aboard The Skull Ride or The Ship Ride, and comes with 4 minifigures ready for the fun of the fairground, plus a skeleton figure.
- Includes 4 minifigures, ready for the fun of the fairground, plus a skeleton figure.
- Fully functional roller coaster features an oval track and train with shark carriages, water drop and decorative pirate-themed props, including a sunken galleon, skull archway, palm tree and an octopus.
- Also features a cannon that fires water elements, a ticket booth and a balloon stand.
- Climb aboard and prepare to scream!
- Duck as you zoom through the skull arch!
- Hold tight as you whizz around the bend and over the sunken galleon.
- Watch out for the water cannon and remember to smile as you thunder past the camera!
- Rebuild this 3in1 model and continue your LEGO® fairground adventure with The Skull Ride and The Ship Ride.
- Pirate Roller Coaster measures over 9” (24cm) high, 25” (66cm) wide and 12” (32cm) deep.
- The Skull Ride measures over 5” (14cm) high, 13” (34cm) wide and 8” (21cm) deep.
- The Ship Ride measures over 9” (24cm) high, 21” (54cm) long and 6” (16cm) deep.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in 23 daysAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Have a Fun Ride at the Pirate Rollercoaster!Mikeylangelo | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!First off, let me say that I am so grateful that LEGO has made a rollercoaster of this scale, because the other Creator set they made is too expensive for me. This set is a great addition to any theme park, and looks cool on display. My favorite build is the main one of course, I love how they detailed the entire rollercoaster with a pirate theme, and how throughout the ride, there are oceanic elements, such as the octupus, the seabed, and the pirate-themed entrance, it's much more detailed than I thought it would be. However, to make the rollercoaster go, it does require you to move it yourself, which is a disappoint, but then it would have required power functions, thus making it more expensive. The second build (ship ride) is a lot of fun to play with, although it does look a bit plain IMO. Lastly, the skull ride doesn't work well at all, but it looks cool, so if you want another ride that looks good on display, the skull ride fits that build. The minifigures are all nice additions, especially the pirate. All in all, I'm very happy with this rollercoaster, and I think you will too!Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Pirate Roller Coaster
- in 23 daysAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0I wish the smaller 2 builds included more piecesMeggers | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI really liked this set! I originally was going to save up to buy the huge roller coaster, but I liked how this one could be made into 3 different builds. I was a little dissapointed with how many pieces I had left over when I built the 2 smaller builds, for the money it would have been nice if they could have included more pieces and more building time into all 3 instead of the main one. The cars stayed on the tracks well which was nice, but I found the back and forth ship build to break pretty easily. Overall it was a great set, and I'm glad I made the purchase!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Pirate Roller Coaster
- in 11 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Good Value for Roller CoasterAsherSea | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis has a great Pirate theme with a handful of functions other than the Roller Coaster itself. A very attractive large pirate fort, pirate ship, and underwater creature. Very sturdy construction. Also since this is a 3-in-1 model, there are two other models that I can build once I get bored of this set, but that may happen in a year!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 daysBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Pirate Roller Coaster
- in 8 daysAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0My 7 yo rewardSupervisor | 45-54Purchased for: GrandsonMy 7 year old picked this for good grades, grandparents gift to him. We built the main one and it was not sturdy at all. Fell apart while building and demolished when he ran the roller coaster. Yesterday I built the second one and it was, again, not sturdy and fell apart while running the coaster on the track. I would not recommend this LEGO set if your child expects to play with it. :(27 November 2019Callie, Customer ServiceOh no! That's no fun. LEGO® sets are tested time and time again to withstand hours of engaging and active play. If you find your set is unsteady, we typically suggest going back a few steps in the instructions and rebuilding. Any time a piece is a little off from where it should be, or not tightly pressed together, instability can arise. If you'd like help troubleshooting your set, know we're always here to give you a hand. Get in touch with our experts at LEGO.build/Service for help.Play ExperienceAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?25Pirate Roller Coaster