Children become heroes in their own epic stories with this cool LEGO® brick version of Luke Skywalker’s X-wing Fighter (75301) from the classic Star Wars™ trilogy. It’s packed with authentic details to delight fans, including an opening LEGO minifigure cockpit with space behind for R2-D2, wings that can be switched to attack position at the touch of a button, retractable landing gear and 2 spring-loaded shooters.
Play and display
This awesome building toy for kids features Luke Skywalker, Princess Leia and General Dodonna LEGO minifigures, each with weapons, including Luke’s lightsaber, plus an R2-D2 LEGO droid figure.
The best buildable toys for kids
The LEGO Group has been recreating iconic starships, vehicles, locations and characters from the Star Wars universe since 1999. LEGO Star Wars is now its most successful theme with fun gift ideas for creative kids, and adults too.
- Recreate scenes from the classic Star Wars™ trilogy with this awesome building toy for kids, featuring a LEGO® brick-built version of Luke Skywalker’s iconic X-wing Fighter (75301).
- Includes Luke Skywalker, Princess Leia and General Dodonna LEGO® minifigures, each with weapons including Luke’s lightsaber, plus an R2-D2 LEGO droid figure for roleplay adventures.
- The X-wing features an opening LEGO® minifigure cockpit, space for R2-D2, wings that can be switched to attack position at the touch of a button, retractable landing gear and 2 spring-loaded shooters.
- Fun to build and play with solo or as a group activity, this building toy makes a super birthday present, holiday gift or surprise treat for creative kids and any Star Wars™ fan aged 9 and up.
- This starfighter construction model measures over 3 in. (8 cm) high, 12.5 in. (31 cm) long and 11 in. (28 cm) wide, and looks awesome displayed in a child’s bedroom between playtime missions.
- Buying for a big Star Wars™ fan who is a LEGO® beginner? Don’t worry. This set comes with step-by-step, illustrated instructions so they can build with Jedi-like confidence.
- LEGO® Star Wars™ sets are fabulous for kids (and adult fans) to recreate scenes from the saga, dream up original stories or just build and proudly display the construction models.
- Ever since 1958, LEGO® components have met stringent industry standards, meaning they are compatible and connect consistently – no need to use the Force!
- LEGO® components are tested in almost every way imaginable to ensure they meet rigorous safety standards.
- January 28th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Absolutely phenomenal!FamilyPopTV | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonI always been a Star Wars fan - and my 5 years old son is fan of LEGO, I bought the X-wing on amazon so we joined strengths and built it together. My son has built the cabin, it was a little challenging for him in a few places, where many of the pieces look similar but for the most part he was able to follow the instructions and build on his own. I built the engine, props and wings. The wings deploys with a push of a little button on top into the shape of an X - I absolutely love it. The are 2 blasters that shoot lasers when you lift them up a little, they need to be loaded in a certain direction to work correctly. The little R2-D2 and Luke Skywalker are piloting the x-wing, the whole thing looks absolutely awesome! It took us about 2 hours to put this together. When following the assembly instruction it goes pretty straightforward. I'm glad there's step by step hardcopy instruction - not just QR code to the pdf. I have read some reviews as some people complains about some inaccuracy in details, but in my opinion, the details are just incredible. There’s only one very minor detail - the landing gear doesn’t attach well and sometimes falls off and you'll have to be careful not to lose it, it may require a very minor modification it’ll be just fine. Everything else is superb, once we built it, I done a few photos to show you how incredible it looks. I’m giving it 5 stars, the model is absolutely phenomenal! btw. I attached a few photos to show how good it looks with some proper background.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Luke Skywalker’s X-Wing Fighter™
- March 9th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0The Death Star is doomed!LegoFan5820 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAfter backordering this a little over a moth ago, it finally arrives, and boy, was it worth the wait! As a LEGO Star Wars collector, this is, surprisingly, my first full-size X-Wing starfighter, and it is a great first X-Wing! The minifigures include Luke Skywalker and R2-D2, of course, but LEGO also threw in Princess Leia and General Dodonna, which are both great, and all the figures (besides R2-D2) have double faces! The starfighter itself is beautiful, and measures almost thirteen inches, which makes it longer than in looks in pictures. The wing mechanism works great, and it has good "swoosh-ability" and playability. I think the only thing negative I would say about it is that the spring-loaded shooters are only on the bottom wings. For a recent time, LEGO put them on all four wings, which I'm disappointed they stopped doing. Not a big deal, just a personal preference. Overall, this is a big 9.5/10 for me, and would 100% recommend. The Death Star is going down!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 40 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Luke Skywalker’s X-Wing Fighter™
- January 26th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0The Best Xwing everLegofanmaker | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is one of my favorite STAR WARS ets because it has a fabulous xwing and great minifigures like General Dodanna that we see for the first time in a Lego set. I highly recommend this set although some do not like the details, the R2-D2 higher than normal, the wings because all that has a solution and I really know it looks strange but the minifigures have good quality I recommend itPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrs 11 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Luke Skywalker’s X-Wing Fighter™
- January 26th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Good value.DS612 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is my first X Wing. The build was pretty straightforward. Price was pretty good for this build. Some minor things I don’t like was the front landing gear doesn’t retract, R2 sat a little too high and also too many stickers especially the ones on the technic sections. I eventually left the stickers off that part. Overall it’s a pretty solid build and it’s great to swoosh around. My son absolutely loves it. This set actually is right in the middle in terms of cost but not giving up too much so u can still put it on display and play with your younger kids. Can it be better, sure. But to me Lego did a pretty good job on this X Wing. I give it an -A.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Luke Skywalker’s X-Wing Fighter™