Item 1 of 1
Item 1 of 1
LEGO® Power Functions Train Motor
Your Creator 3in1 gift with purchases over 170 €*Learn more
Send your train roaring down the track! Lay out your tracks, then add this LEGO® Power Functions Train Motor to your train engine, combined with the required parts, and you’re ready to roll!
- Includes wheels and cross axles
- Use with #8878 LEGO® Power Functions Rechargeable Battery Box to have on-train speed control
- Requires #8878 LEGO Power Functions Rechargeable Battery Box or #8881 LEGO Power Functions Battery Box
- Use with #8884 LEGO Power Functions IR Receiver and #8879 LEGO Power Functions IR Speed remote control to build a remote controlled train
90% would recommend this product.
Value for Money
- November 14th, 2016Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Quite Good!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI bought this to motorise my custom Lego train (I already had the battery box, remote control etc). Everything worked well, not much to say really. Pulls the 4 wagons on my train well. Cons: Only one: I was a bit disappointed that it didn't include the covers for the wheels that you get in the sets, but I bought those from bricklink for a low price so it didn't really bother me.Play Experience3.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 5 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45LEGO® Power Functions Train Motor
- April 8th, 2011Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Much better than the previous train motor.mhoeij |I would recommend this to a friend!I compared this motor with the previous train motor. It works much better. At speed-setting #2, this motor has twice as much torque as the previous train motor (item 8866).Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55LEGO® Power Functions Train Motor
- January 5th, 2013Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Must have for lego trains.rsc75 |I would recommend this to a friend!I don't think I can add anything new on top of previous reviews, so I'll just add one of my tips. You can use a size 014 o-ring or similar (I've used multiple sizes, but found 014 to run smoothest) to replace the clear rings lego provides with these motors. The increased surface area allows the train to grip better and ride softer. Also, thank you to the guy who recommended using two motors and a switch. It was a very good tip.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money5.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55LEGO® Power Functions Train Motor
- May 23rd, 2011Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Improved motor for IR trainsSuspet |I would recommend this to a friend!This is a better motor than the 8866. Greater pulling power. Smooth running. Wire included. The only problem that might happen, is damage to the wire, and NOT being able to repair/replace it. It's a shame the the bogie sides are not included, as they were on 9volt motors.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45LEGO® Power Functions Train Motor
Shop more like this: