This robot talks, walks and thinksPowered by LEGO® creativity and advanced technology.
Five robots in one set!Program your robots with the FREE EV3 Programmer App.
All-terrain action with bazooka, gripping claw and hammer.
Slithers like a cobra and strikes with lightning speed.
Moves like a scorpion with snapping claws and ﬁring tail.
The most advanced, with spinning tri-blade and bazooka.
Powered with enough muscle to grab and drop a can of soda.
Infrared, color and touch sensors
Robots can feel and see their surroundings.
Build any robot imaginableA perfect robotics set for both young and advanced builders.
Combining the versatility of the LEGO® building system with the most advanced technology we've ever developed, LEGO MINDSTORMS® EV3 lets you unleash a world of walking, talking and thinking robots that do anything you can imagine. Complete a series of challenging missions using the intuitive icon-based EV3 Programmer App for tablet devices to build and program TRACK3R, R3PTAR, SPIK3R, EV3RSTORM and GRIPP3R, and then create your own programs. Take your robotics skills to the next level with the companion EV3 Software for PC and Mac, with its more advanced yet familiar programming interface. For instant control, download the free Robot Commander app for smart devices or use the infrared remote control included with each set. Want to share your own creations and be inspired by others? Log on to LEGO.com/MINDSTORMS to access a world of exciting content and interact with a huge online community of LEGO MINDSTORMS fans. The LEGO MINDSTORMS EV3 robot revolution continues!
- At the heart of the product is the Intelligent EV3 Brick with powerful ARM9 processor, USB port for WiFi and Internet connectivity, Micro SD card reader, back-lit buttons and 4 motor ports
- Includes 3 interactive servo motors, remote control, improved and redesigned color sensor, redesigned touch sensor, infrared sensor and 550+ LEGO® Technic elements
- Control your robot via the infrared sensor system
- Intuitive software (PC and Mac) with icon-based drag-and-drop programming interface
- Control and command your robot with the enclosed remote control or download the free app for your smart device
- Includes 550+ LEGO® Technic elements – everything you need to create amazing robots!
- Building instructions for 1 robot included. Download 4 more building instructions plus bonus building instructions developed by real fans and endorsed by LEGO at LEGO.com/mindstorms
- Take on challenging ready-made missions
- Share your creations with a huge online community at LEGO.com/mindstorms
- Check out the cool black, red and white design
- Batteries not included
- This product requires an internet connection to download the programming and instructions software.
- If you can think it, LEGO MINDSTORMS EV3 lets you create it
- SPIK3R (incl. legs) measures over 16″ (41cm) high, 14″ (38cm) long and 15″ (40cm) wide
- EV3RSTORM measures over 16″ (41cm) high, 7″ (19cm) long and 8″ (21cm) wide
- R3PTAR measures over 13″ (35cm) high, 31″ (81cm) long and 3″ (8cm) wide
- GRIPP3R measures over 11″ (30cm) high, 9″ (24cm) long and 7″ (18cm) wide
- TRACK3R measures over 3″ (9cm) high, 10″ (27cm) long and 8″ (21cm) wide
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- July 26th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Good bot bad brickHerobrineEko | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI over all love the robot it is amazing but min is pia when it comes to the updates i hade to replace the ev3 brain because of this and it is not easy replacing a basic Linux computer but it works just fine also the cables broke but Lego replaced them i think it was because they have been sitting in a warehouse for 7 years.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 2 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45LEGO® MINDSTORMS® EV3
- July 2nd, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0AWESOMEIbby | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI've been waiting a year to get this set! And when I finally did I ripped the box right open and started building tracker. I made a few robot and overall, I'm happy with the product. One thing that sucks about this is the amount of batteries this thing eats up. The 6 batteries lasted for about 1 and a half months. Definitly a battery waster but overall a great product!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 2 hrs 15 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55LEGO® MINDSTORMS® EV3
- November 26th, 2013Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Not the MindStorms I RememberMadsmith | 25-34I fell in love with Mindstorms in college when we used a Lego RCX to program our projects in my Intro to Robotics course. It was a lot of fun and you really could express your ideas in so many ways. That is what Mindstorms brings to mind. Brainstorming solutions, the limit of what you can do is what your mind can think of. After opening my EV3 kit, I set aside the instructions and went about creating my children a little robot. I start looking through the pieces and I realize that all of the things I loved to build with a not in this set. No differential drive. I have 4 wheels and two treads, but I can't create something with both treads and wheels. No technic bricks what so ever. 3 gears sizes but it's really hard to build a gear reduction when they don't align, let alone when I don't have any non-friction connector peg cross axles. And then I'm looking at the servo motor and thinking to myself, man this takes up a ton of space. I'm going to have to find some creative way to build around all of this. I've got a handful of swords... K, I don't really need those but they're nice decorative pieces. I've got plenty of body plates, weird balls, and pre-casted cages pieces but it's all decorative fluff. When you get does to it, the guts are missing. This kit is setup to build the 5 basic robot layouts designed on the box and not much more than that. Even my 8 year old daughter picked it up and within 5 minutes said, "I can't build what I want with this". Now, on the positive side, I do like the new controller. I like that it features Bluetooth. With the iOS app, you can build your own custom controllers which is pretty cool. It has a nice diagnostic page for checking the values on all the ports and positions of all the servo motors. It also has a page to manually drive the motor ports with the buttons. But... It does take a long time to turn on which is a real pain when you're iteratively building your own creation and you want to test ideas while not leaving it running all the time draining batteries. And it seems a bit heftier than the old RCX controller. I had some concerns because it's a tad weighty for the servo motors to lift (particularly with the extra length of the motor unit, creating leverage against the motor). It features a stud less design, which speaks to some of the frustrations with this set. It'd be nice to have other ways to connect my lego's and technic parts to this other than connector pegs. This set really needs some more spare parts included with it to let the users run wild with their imagination. Or alternatively, if we're minimizing giving the consumer extra parts that won't be used in every creation, then give me an add-on set I can purchase that has the pieces I'm going to very quickly realize I need if I want to do more than what's in the 5 sample robots. Overall, this set has left me disappointed. I much prefer the technic motors to these ones. I wish they could give me servo motors in the technic motor form factor. I wish they included bricks and studs with this set, something other than angular beams. I wish there were cams and diff drives and turrets. I wish I had a full collection of connector pegs and cross axels and gears. I wish I just had more...Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35LEGO® MINDSTORMS® EV3
- May 23rd, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Stimulating curiosity and creativityRamiro | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonI use MindStorm Lego to entertain my 5 y/0 during the COVID19 shelter in place. He is now building 40 to 50% of the robot by himself. It is rare but he can sit for 3 to 4 hours continuously building. Sometimes I get concerned because, normally, he is easily distracted... but it doesn't happen when he is building MindStorms. I'm impressed with the entire package. I found it extremely entertaining, educational, and can be a trusted babysitter during pandemic times. Make sure your kid is old enough to understand that he MUST NOT put the pieces inside his/her mouth.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 2 days 14 hrs 20 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55LEGO® MINDSTORMS® EV3