Dig into this selection of LEGO® bricks and let your imagination run away with you! The building possibilities are endless, with classic bricks in 29 different colors and special pieces including doors, windows, wheels, eyes and propellers. And if you don’t know where to start, you can find instructions with some ideas to get you going. This is an ideal set to help budding builders of all ages get creative, and would complement any existing LEGO collection.
- Features a wide range of LEGO® bricks in 29 different colors
- Special pieces include 2 different sets of eyes, windows, 2 types of door, wheels, axles and propellers
- LEGO® Classic is designed to inspire open-ended creativity with the LEGO brick
- Special pieces encourage imaginative building
- All models pictured can be built from this set simultaneously
- Ideas included with the set and online at LEGO.com/classic to help you get started
- Includes a brick separator and comes in a sturdy storage box
- LEGO® Classic sets are an ideal supplement to any existing LEGO collection
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- February 11th, 2015Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Just enoughrawrawrawr | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis box of bricks doesn't pretend to be something it's not. It's pretty clear that it's a small collection of bricks to be noodled around with to create fun and fanciful items. What you see is what you get, and to be honest, what you get is pretty entertaining. I bought this for use in my classroom, as a motivator and a tool to use while problem solving. I spent time myself, when frustrated with work and needing a break, building a bizarre little pink house, and I was thoroughly entertained. Is this set spare on pieces? Yes. But what's included is listed directly on the box, so there's no room for disappointment. Is the box cardboard? Yeah, but that's very apparent from photographs. I don't think the lower cardboard portion of the box will last very long, but I know the bricks inside will last forever. Even though it's a small set of bricks, the possibilities are endless, and the best part about these kinds of collections is that you can always add more pieces. It's a great addition to any classroom, any toy room, and the desk of anyone who needs an occasional stress reliever.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45LEGO® Creative Bricks
- May 22nd, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great Collection Expansion SetResidentof221BBakerStreet | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAlthough I have over 30,000-40,000 LEGO elements in my collection, I found this set to be a great expansion to the pieces I have already. The set has great diversity in the kinds of pieces that are included. It would be an awesome set for beginners or for experts. Awesome idea LEGO, and keep 'em comin'!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 30+ days 23 hrs 59 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55LEGO® Creative Bricks
- April 10th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great Little Box Set!Bangle | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonThe box set arrived yesterday and for the price i'd say it is excellent value. I bought this along with another, larger set for my 5 year old son to use for free play. The set comes in a card box with a plastic lid. The colours are vibrant and fun with lots of interesting shapes. I think the eyes are a great little addition. The instructions are good, for each stage you only need to find up to 3 different types of brick (though mostly it's 1 or 2) and are really good for young kids who know how to recognise numbers 1-6. The booklet has instructions for the sheep, the pencil, the house and the plane. Instructions for the car, the cow and the lighthouse are online. Personally I think it would have been better to include the lighthouse in the instructions booklet but despite this it's still a great set. The set allows you to build some lovely little mini models and also allows for some creative play. I will be keeping this in mind for the next time I need to buy a kids party gift (or maybe certain adults I know!).Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55LEGO® Creative Bricks
- February 24th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great for travel and quick playteddysbazaar | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: GrandsonBought as a extension set for my grandson, great for travel not to big or to small comes in a handy size box. It is a small size set but in my opinion still offers great value. Ideas booklet has a nice range of mini lego builds that is not to over complicated for five/six year olds.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55LEGO® Creative Bricks