- Features an authentic LEGO® Star Wars Chewbacca minifigure attached to a sturdy metal ring and chain
- Attach to your keys or backpack
- Minifigure is not detachable from metal chain
- Makes a great gift for fans of LEGO® Star Wars building sets
- Suitable for ages 6 and over
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
67% would recommend this product.
Overall RatingAverage rating4.3out of 5 stars
Play ExperienceAverage rating3.6out of 5 stars
Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars
Value for MoneyAverage rating3.8out of 5 stars
- October 17th, 2016Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0New Minifigure?SuperSlySeth | 19-24Purchased for: SelfI bought a Chewbacca Minifigure keychain about two years ago and it's easily my favorite keychain on my key ring. After two years it has definitely seen better days, the metallic paint on his bullet belt is gone and the legs wobble around, not being able to hold a set position. But I'm writing this review to say that the old Chewbacca Minifigure keychain looked MUCH better than this piece of garbage. The paint on the legs as well as the body are unnecessary and the head is way too overpronounced. The old school one focused more on the form of the head and body rather than all the extra decals they added. #bringbacktheoldlegoPlay ExperienceAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Keychain Chewbacca 2015
- November 24th, 2015Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Poor WookieBackInTheBuild | 35-44Purchased for: SelfThe Chewy on my keys gets plenty of attention - however, he has seen better days. While it is understandable the paint wear from him banging against my keys - his belt paint was gone very quickly and more importantly his hand fell off within the first week. Being a Wookie - he was very hard to locate a new one - and hands are not a standard replacement part on the website. Awesome keychain - but probably best to keep him away from keys you use.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Keychain Chewbacca 2015
- May 5th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0It's a $5 keychainAntiStud | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Selfif you purchase a gallon of milk and you drink all of it, what do you do? Most people, including myself toss/recycle the container and then grab another gallon the next time they are at the store. Consider this keychain to be that gallon of milk, but instead of consuming the product you attach your keys to it. If the paint rubs off or Chewy starts to look like a chocolate easter bunny - toss him out and get yourself a new Chewy. Seriously people, its a $5 keychain.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Keychain Chewbacca 2015
- June 13th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0It's a wookie!Thelegopandaguy | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!A cool keychain I don't normally get these but I decided to get this one it looks good I use it on my keys! Would recommend it you like star wars also it's chewie who would say noPlay ExperienceAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55Keychain Chewbacca 2015