Challenge your construction skills and evoke classic comic-book artistry with this LEGO® Marvel Avengers Iron Man Helmet.
Authentic details to build and display
Capture the iconic contours and impressive details of Iron Man’s iconic helmet with LEGO bricks, special red and gold elements and glowing graphics stickers for the eyes. Standing on a sturdy base with a nameplate, this displayable building set is sure to attract attention and admiring comments wherever you place it. For an even more impressive display, place your Iron Man helmet alongside other authentic LEGO models.
LEGO brick model-making kits
Escape the busy world for a moment and rediscover the joy of creative construction with adult LEGO building sets. Satisfying to build and stunning to display, adult LEGO kits make great birthday gifts, Christmas presents and personal treats for anyone interested in model making or comic-book culture.
- Test your creative construction superpowers with the LEGO® Marvel Avengers Iron Man Helmet. If you’re an adult Marvel fan or model-building enthusiast, this buildable display model is for you!
- The iconic design of Iron Man’s Helmet is cleverly reproduced with LEGO® bricks and graphics stickers to evoke memories of classic Marvel Avengers movie scenes. The buildable model stands on a sturdy base with nameplate.
- Capture the iconic contours and impressive detail of Iron Man’s helmet with LEGO® bricks, red and gold elements and stickers for eyes. Looks great displayed alongside other LEGO Marvel models.
- Whether you’re a Marvel fan, a LEGO® lover or both, this 480-piece construction kit will provide you with a challenging build and absorbing escapism. It makes a great birthday gift, Christmas present or personal treat.
- The Iron Man Helmet measures over 7.5” (19cm) high, 4” (10cm) wide and 4.5” (12cm) deep. It doesn’t need much space for display, but its striking, authentic details are sure to catch the eye of every Marvel fan.
- No batteries required. This collectible LEGO® Marvel Avengers Iron Man Helmet offers a hands-on, stress-relieving building experience as 480 LEGO bricks slowly transform into a stunning display model.
- Includes high-quality, easy-to-follow instructions – so you can open the box and embark on your fascinating project without delay.
- Part of a series of LEGO® Marvel models designed to deliver a satisfying build-and-display experience that will appeal to any fan of model making or comic-book culture.
- No need to use super-powers to connect and pull apart LEGO® bricks and pieces. They have reached the highest industry standards since 1958, which ensures they fit together and separate perfectly every time.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are rigorously tested to ensure this amazing display model meets the highest safety standards on planet earth (and the Marvel Universe!).
- August 3rd, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Jamnob93 |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI only wish my head was small enough to fit as it looks as close to a functioning Iron Man suit as I'm going to get. In terms of design it's Lego, seen a few reviews saying it looks off but I have to disagree, my Mrs has even let me keep it down stairs on the tv stand because she's not embarrassed by it, so it must look pretty good. In terms of building its easy and straight forward enough, seen a few comments about having trouble fitting the forehead piece. I did at first, but it turns out I placed the rest of the faceplate one row too high, took it off, moved it down and the rest slotted into place with no issues, a quick and easy fix on my part but by no means a design fault. If you can't get the face plate on check your build is correct. I noticed somebody mention that you can see the pink brick behind the faceplate from a certain angle, which you can, not sure why it has to be pink when the rest of the build is pretty much red, not a big issue for me as I stole a couple of pieces off my hulkbuster and it blends in well. The only thing I have to say is it is a little pricey, by about £10 in my opinion, but at the same time I've never had a set with this many gold pieces and they could be more expensive to make? But I don't know, I don't design it, I just build it. If your a marvel fan you should buy this. I doubt you'll regret it.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Iron Man Helmet
- July 5th, 2020Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0He's just not the hero typeGalien |Purchased for: SelfI was on the fence when it came to buying this particular set. The pictures I'd seen online just looked... off, to me. But, of course, being the Lego addict that I am, when I saw the box on the shelf at my local Target, I immediately picked it up and all but ran to the cashier. Now, I bought and built the three Star Wars helmet sets. I love the Stormtrooper and TIE Pilot helmets. They're gorgeous. Perfectly executed. Wouldn't change a thing about them. Boba Fett... eh, the shape isn't quite right and it has a few other issues. It seems to only look really good when viewed from a certain angle. And then there's Iron Man. I don't know if the actual helmet design just doesn't lend itself to Lego very well, or if this is just a poor execution. The shape of it is wrong. Especially in the jaw. And the gaps are terrible. When viewed from the side, pink bricks can be seen behind the faceplate. The gold bricks look nice. Unfortunately, one of the 1x2 tiles in my set was, for the lack of a better word, tarnished. I put it in the nose area, thinking it would really stand out in the forehead area, but it still stands out. The same goes for the tan pieces with the gold printing on the edges. While I appreciate the effort, they still stand out. I didn't care for the "cheeks" on the helmet, either. Again, the shape is just wrong. Swapping the placement of the shield and triangle tiles, in my opinion, makes them look a little better. When I first put this set together, I didn't put the stickers on for the eyes. This gave the helmet a "powered down" look. I eventually put the eye stickers on, and I kinda wish I hadn't. The printed area of the stickers just isn't big enough. Too much black shows around the edges, making the eyes look too recessed. Like the Star Wars helmet sets, the build is fun, and you can definitely tell what the finished model is supposed to be. But there is a lot of room for improvement with this set. Lego Tony Stark needs to go back to the drawing board. Here's hoping he comes up with a new and improved Lego Marvel Studios Iron Man Helmet Mark II.21 July 2020Emily, Customer ServiceWe're sorry to hear that you were disappointed in this set. We appreciate your feedback, and we'll let our design and quality teams know what you think.Play ExperienceAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Iron Man Helmet
- January 1st, 2021Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Good but over pricedPurchased for: SelfThis is a nice kit, looks pretty good. I bought it to try it out, see what these helmet kits are all about. In my opinion, I think this is a nice kit. Unfortunately I think the $60 I paid for it was too much for the end result. I think $40 would have been a strong selling point or even $45. When I was done I looked at it and immediately thought, that was $60+tax??? LOve lego, have thousands of dollars invested in the hobby. this kit misses on the price. If you're OK with the price tag get it, but I honestly think $45 is the perfect price point for this kitPlay ExperienceAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Build Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Iron Man Helmet
- August 8th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Pretty good buildIanP |I would recommend this to a friend!This was a pretty good build, slightly quicker and easier to so than the Star Wars helmets. They are just the right size for display purposes. I do wonder about the box though, surely it would be better to have these helmets in the same size of box, it would be both easier for us to store them once we have done the build, and i imagine cheaper for Lego to standardize the boxes too. A small thing i know.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 1 hrs 15 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Iron Man Helmet