International Space StationIdeas
Join VIP now and get a Swing Ship Ride gift with purchases over 85 €*Not a VIP?
Build and display this spectacular LEGO® Ideas 21321 ISS (International Space Station). Packed with authentic ISS details, including a posable Canadarm2 and 2 rotating joints that coincide with 8 adjustable ‘solar panels’, this 864-piece set is a wonderful gift idea for space enthusiasts, adult LEGO fans or any experienced builder.
This awesome LEGO spaceship model comes with a display stand, a buildable mini NASA space shuttle and 3 mini cargo spacecrafts, plus 2 astronaut microfigures to create a striking centerpiece in any room. Illustrated instructions are included, plus a 128-page building instructions booklet with fascinating ISS facts and information about the LEGO fan who created this space model kit and its LEGO designer.
The infinitely diverse array of LEGO Ideas sets are all created by LEGO fans and voted for by LEGO fans. Inspired by real life, action heroes, iconic movies, popular TV series or totally original concepts, there is something to delightall ages.
- Challenge your construction skills with this LEGO® Ideas ISS (21321) display model, featuring 2 rotating joints with 8 adjustable ‘solar panels’, posable Canadarm2 and other authentic details to discover as you build.
- This ISS model comes with a stand, 2 astronaut microfigures, a brick-built mini NASA space shuttle and 3 mini cargo spacecrafts to create a spectacular display and rekindle nostalgic memories of childhood LEGO® projects.
- Also includes a 128-page building instructions booklet featuring fascinating facts about the International Space Station, the spaceship model’s fan creator and LEGO® designer, and a celebration of the LEGO Ideas theme’s 10th anniversary.
- A super treat for yourself, birthday present or holiday gift idea for space fans, adults aged 16+ or any experienced LEGO® builder, this 864-piece set offers hours of creative fun, whether built solo or with friends.
- This ISS (International Space Station) toy building kit for adults, measuring over 7” (20cm) high, 12” (31cm) long and 19” (49cm) wide, makes a beautiful display model that will catch the eye of every passerby.
- This battery-free building set offers a stress-relieving, immersive and fun creative experience. So zone out, find your building zen and enjoy some me-time constructing a wonderful display model!
- Thinking of buying this International Space Station model for a newcomer to LEGO® sets? No worries. It comes with step-by-step instructions so they can take on this challenging build with confidence.
- LEGO® Ideas sets are created by LEGO fans and voted for by LEGO fans. Adults and children will be delighted by the infinitely diverse array of collectible construction toys for display and creative play.
- LEGO® building bricks meet the highest industry standards, so you can be assured that they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart easily every time.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to ensure that this LEGO Ideas building kit for adults meets the highest global safety standards.
- May 25th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Very Delicate But Looks GreatWill487 |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI would definitely recommend this build to any space lovers out there. Firstly, it's extremely detailed. Secondly, you are getting your money's worth! Although, I should point out that it is very fragile and you'll need steady hands and fingers. Overall great product and I highly recommend it!Play ExperienceAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45International Space Station
- March 25th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Good set, build design could be betterSaturne |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is a good set, and looks splendid. It’s a great set to go with my other NASA sets, and I was super excited when I saw it. The detail is great. Unfortunately, the build wasn’t as great as the set. There were multiple times I was wondering why in the world they chose to do the steps in the way and order they did. It felt almost like they were *trying* to make things more complicated and difficult than they had to be. The build felt quite unstable in places, as well, since most of the space station was built while already on the stand, and I was always worried about parts falling off or the whole thing falling over. It definitely was not my favourite build. Good set, questionable build experience.Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45International Space Station
- March 7th, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Just awesome!Raju |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAs a big fan of all things space (and an aerospace engineer by education), this set was a must have! I was a little concerned when I read some reviews about this not being the most stable pieces, but those are wrong! The base is pretty solid and the build experience and the booklet included were amazing!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 5 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45International Space Station
- January 2nd, 2021Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Not greatPurchased for: SelfAlthough it looks nice when constructed, found it a very boring build, for me the biggest down fall is how delicate it is, not a lot holding it to the stand as many others have mentioned, was easily constructed but if you ever want to move the solar panels or other moving bits the whole thing comes loose, a little bit more time on this area would of made this build a lot better, I ve buil Every Lego build under the sun, building for 30 years, this is the only build that’s left me deflated, real shame as I’m space mad so was looking forward to this, for me this is a complete one off and will continue to be a Lego nut , sorry but wouldn’t recommend, not for the £70 price tag anyway, maybe if was on offerPlay ExperienceAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 2 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?35International Space Station