Forest Horseback Riding CenterFriends
Back orders accepted, will be shipped by 4 February 2022
Year of the Tiger gift with LEGO® purchase over 85 €, valid 10/01-27/01 while stocks last.*Learn more
Give the gift of role-play fun to animal lovers with the LEGO® Friends Forest Horseback Riding Center (41683). This 3-story ranch set is packed with features, accessories and figures to spark endless storytelling and animal play.
Saddle up for nature fun
Kids can join Mia, Savannah, her guide dog Goldie and brother Kevin as they explore the woods on horseback. Back at the LEGO Friends horse ranch they can care for the horse toys or relax in the forest home, which has a kitchen, bedroom and dining area. Storytelling fun continues outside as they cozy up around the fire and toast marshmallows. The set comes with a wealth of accessories to spark creative play and the second floor is removable for easy access.
Creative gifts that let kids explore their passions
From science and tech to art and the outdoors, each LEGO Friends character has their own interest. Introduce kids to the girls from Heartlake City, so they can make a special friend with whom they can explore their passion.
- Let kids channel their love of creatures into creative play with the LEGO® Friends Forest Horseback Riding Center (41683), where they can care for animals, explore nature and hang with friends.
- Comes with a total of 7 figures: LEGO® Friends Mia and Savannah, a micro-doll, dog toy for kids and a pony toy. It also includes 2 horse toys, whose heads are hinged to enhance the realistic play.
- The 3-story ranch has a stable downstairs with a kitchen, bedroom and dining area above. Outside, kids can put the dog to bed in its kennel then toast marshmallows on the campfire.
- This 511-piece set makes a great Christmas or birthday gift for kids aged 7+ who love animals. It’s ideal for immersive solo play and will keep youngsters and their friends entertained for hours.
- The riding center measures over 10 in. (26 cm) high, 8 in. (22 cm) wide and 4 in. (12 cm) deep – small enough to keep out on display so kids can dip in and out of the fun nature play.
- Comes with cute accessories kids will love such as riding helmets, saddles, bridles, a pitchfork, brush, broom, kitchen utensils, marshmallows and a white cane for Savannah.
- Designed for enjoyable immersive play, the model’s second floor is removable for easy access. The horses have hinged necks so kids can let them stop and eat grass on their forest trek.
- Along with LEGO® Friends Forest Waterfall (41677), Forest House (41679) and Forest Camper Van and Sailboat (41681), this playset is perfect for kids who love adventure toys.
- Since 1958, popular LEGO® toys have met stringent industry standards to ensure they are compatible and connect and pull apart consistently every time.
- LEGO® new toys are tested to the max to make sure they meet stringent global safety standards.
- September 7th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0So FunI would recommend this to a friend!My 10 year old put her Forest Horseback Riding Center Lego set together with minimal help from me. It's beautiful and very detailed and was a great project for her. It was such a fun project that kept her away from a screen and she is having a blast playing with it now that it's built. I love how it teaches kids planning and allows them to focus. My daughter felt so proud to have completed the build by herself. Some of the picture angles were a little difficult to determine how things were supposed to fit together, but other than this minor flaw, it was a great hours long activity that kept my kiddo occupied, AND gave her a sense of accomplishment at the end.Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Forest Horseback Riding Center
- July 24th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great featuresGemmz |I would recommend this to a friend!My daughter has had hours of fun with this! Brilliant for any horse lovers out there! I love how it's so detailed, including the little accessories for the play set. It was time consuming to actually put together but that's all part of the fun isn't it. Highly recommend.Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Forest Horseback Riding Center
- August 11th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A blast to play with!Paul16 |I would recommend this to a friend!My son and daughter both love their legos. They are getting to the age where they want their own sets, so I got this one for my daughter since she loves horses. It took us about an hour to put it together I think, we had to keep stopping while she named and played with the horses. Not only has she kept it put together she has started using other legos to add on to the "horsey farm". She is 5 and this has held her attention longer than any of her other toys, and she is using her creativity to add on to it. She is 5 but she was able to help me find all of the parts to put it together. This is an absolute blast!Play Experience5.0Value for Money4.0Was this helpful?55Forest Horseback Riding Center
- July 2nd, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0So much funI would recommend this to a friend!My daughter is totally obsessed with horses and Lego so this could be the perfect item she could possibly have imagined. We spent a very happy hour and a half putting it together and setting the scene (she’s 4 so that slowed things down a lot :-D ) before spending a lovely afternoon playing with it. She made me promise not to take it apart and it had been set up in her play area ever since. She has been quite reluctant to play alone recently but this is the exception - she regularly plays for a good hour or two, introducing her dolls to the horses. I love how detailed it is and how much joy she’s getting from this. I’ll definitely be looking at the other sets as they’re something that can be used for years and made into other exciting things.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Forest Horseback Riding Center