Protect the citizens of LEGO® City with the incredible 60216 Downtown Fire Brigade set, featuring a large fire ladder truck with new-for-January-2019 working light and sound brick, extending swivel ladder and fire hose with new-for-January-2019 pump with ‘water jet' function. This thrilling set also includes a 3-level building with roof, construction area with fence, falling lamppost and a porta-toilet with removable top and front, plus a free-standing crane with rotating arm and functioning winch. There’s also a fire helicopter with opening cockpit and R.O.S.-T3 the ROV, both with a new-for-January-2019 multi shooter, and a motorbike with space for warning lights, and 7 minifigures.
- Includes 7 LEGO® City minifigures: 2 construction workers, a pilot and 4 firefighters.
- This creative toy set features a 3-level building with roof, attached construction area with fence, tool holders, falling lamppost and a porta-toilet with removable top and front, plus a free-standing crane with rotating arm and functioning winch with hook.
- The building toy set also features a large fire ladder truck with new-for-January-2019 working light and sound brick, extending stabilizers, opening storage space on the side and front, extending/swiveling turntable ladder and a fire hose with new-for-January-2019 pump system with ‘water jet’ function.
- This great set also includes a fire rescue helicopter with opening cockpit, spinning rotors and new-for-January-2019 multi shooter, R.O.S.-T3 the remote-operated vehicle (ROV) with extending claws and new-for-January-2019 multi shooter, plus a fire motorbike.
- Accessory elements include 2 warning lights, a radio, 2 sets of smoke gear, 12 water elements, jackhammer, sandwich, 2 water bottles, remote-control element for the crane, 2 new-for-January-2019 fire axes and a remote-control element for R.O.S.-T3 the ROV, plus 9 toppling, buildable fire elements.
- Swing the crane around and lift the porta-toilet into the air with the winch.
- Press the fire ladder truck light and sound brick as you race the firefighters to the scene.
- Raise the ladder and squeeze the bellows to launch the water elements and knock the fire elements down.
- Load and push the plungers on the multi shooter of the helicopter and R.O.S.-T3 the ROV to help battle the blaze.
- This amazing set includes over 900 pieces.
- Building with construction area, incl. lamppost and porta-toilet, measures over 10” (27cm) high, 8” (22cm) wide and 4” (12cm) deep.
- Fire ladder truck measures over 3” (8cm) high, 15” (39cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- Crane measures over 9” (24cm) high, 8” (21cm) long and 4” (11cm) wide.
- Helicopter measures over 3” (8cm) high, 7” (19cm) long and 1” (4cm) wide.
- November 23rd, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Training CentreI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThere is a LOT going on in this kit and definitely gives a large amount of play value. From the training tower to a bit of street construction to vehicles (both air and land) there is a lot to do when it is all built. There is a lot to build and although there are some large extruded pieces it will still take you a good while. I think my favourite thing is the detailing on the training tower. Particularly the two lion heads on the pediment at the top of the building. Genuinely got a "WOW" out of me when I saw the moulded pieces and really made the whole set for me. This is a surprise because it has the Light & Sound brick for the top of the fire truck and I love that particular piece. The only downside for me was that I could not get the rear of the truck to connect properly to the engine portion. I am only going to have this displayed in my city so it's not a big problem but it did frustrate me. Could just have been that it was late in the day and I had spent several hours building already but could be a problem for you too. Overall this is a great and very full set. Allows you to create a lot of different scenarios and with the inclusion of the construction workers and models you can even split it up for different areas of your city. Number Of Pieces: 943 Approximate Price Per Piece: £0.10 Build Time: 3 HoursPlay Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Downtown Fire Brigade
- January 3rd, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0WOW!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is amazing! As soon as I saw the leaked photos of this set, I knew I had to have it! For $100, you get a crane, porta-toilet, building, fire helicopter, fire motorcycle, fire ladder truck (hook and ladder), a ROS (Robot Operating System?), 7 minifigures, and a new light and sound brick! The crane works well, the flame function on the building is cool, the helicopter, ROS, and motorcycle are great, and the ladder truck is superb (but the rear section is backward compared to real US trucks and has no rear steering cab.) The light and sound brick is great but could get a little annoying if you played for hours. Overall, this is a great set! Good job Lego!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 5 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Downtown Fire Brigade
- January 9th, 2019Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Finally a Building on Fire!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfFrom my standpoint this is probably one of my favorite Lego City Fire sets to date. We get a massive ladder trunk, a fire ground drone and a helicopter PLUS a construction site containing an entire 3 story building that is one fire. Plus all of the playable items (picking up the port-o-potty with the crane and plenty of flames to be knocked down) that when combined with another set with construction equipment will go quite nicely. Pros: - High Playability, lots of different pieces that move and can be used for other stories - Has a building which Lego city is short on - Light and sound bar for the massive ladder truck Cons: - Wish there had been at least one more minifig, another construction worker or some way to make a crane operator - Not the biggest fan of the new stud shooters - wish the building was a little deeper, but good size for the playability factorPlay Experience5.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 2 hrs 10 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Downtown Fire Brigade
- February 4th, 2019Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Large Kit; DetailedI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is a large detailed kit with multiple vehicle a fire building and a crane. Takes a bit of time to assemble; but overall not too difficult. The scale of some items could be adjusted and the theme of an abandoned building could be developed more. I would like to see them develop more fire related kits and add to the realism...most apparatus is over simplified...Play Experience3.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money4.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Downtown Fire Brigade