Castle of the Forsaken EmperorCastle of the Forsaken Emperor452.
Play out ninja battles against the Ice Emperor, General Vex and the Blizzard Samurai warriors with this ice castle toy playset for boys and girls. The LEGO® NINJAGO® 70678 Castle of the Forsaken Emperor building features the Ice Emperor’s throne with a throne-reveal function, 2 towers—1 with a stud-shooting crossbow—and a separate ice tower with a spring-loaded shooter and an opening ice prison. Kids will love recreating scenes from the NINJAGO TV show and role-playing their own stories with 7 minifigures, a posable Ice Dragon toy and lots of cool weapons and accessory elements, including the Ice Emperor’s Scroll of Forbidden Spinjitzu weapon and Lloyd FS’s new-for-June-2019 tornado spinner toy.
- This castle toy playset includes 7 new-for-June-2019 LEGO® NINJAGO® minifigures: Lloyd FS (Forbidden Spinjitzu), Cole, Akita, Ice Emperor, General Vex, Blizzard Sword Master and Blizzard Archer.
- Castle of the Forsaken Emperor building features the Ice Emperor's throne, ice arch and a throne-reveal function with an attachment point for Lloyd FS's tornado spinner, 2 towers, a stud-shooting crossbow, weapon storage and assorted weapons and accessory elements including ice skates, ice hockey stick, shovel, katana and a dagger.
- Ice tower features a spring-loaded shooter and ice prison with bone element and room for a minifigure inside and a lever-operated opening door.
- This cool toy for kids includes an Ice Dragon with a posable head, legs and tail.
- Weapons include Cole's silver-colored katana and gold-colored hammer, Akita's dagger, the Ice Emperor's Scroll of Forbidden Spinjitzu weapon, General Vex's ice spear, Blizzard Sword Master's 2 ice katanas and Blizzard Archer's crossbow.
- Accessory elements include Lloyd FS’s new-for-June-2019 tornado spinner toy and ‘powered-up’ hood element, Cole’s katana holder, Akita’s wolf head and cape, and ice armor for the Ice Emperor and General Vex.
- A great holiday gift for kids to recreate exciting action from the NINJAGO® TV show.
- Add 70671 Lloyd's Journey and 70676 Lloyd's Titan Mech LEGO® toy building sets to play out more adventures with Lloyd in the Never-Realm.
- Castle of the Forsaken Emperor measures over 8” (22cm) high, 12” (32cm) wide and 8” (22cm) deep.
- Ice Tower measures over 7” (19cm) high, 2” (6cm) wide and 2” (7cm) deep.
- Ice Dragon measures over 5” (14cm) high, 14” (37cm) long and 20” (51cm) wide.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in 16 daysAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0this is a good setnoobmaster69 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Selfthis is overall a good set for money’s worth, it does have its ups and downs but i overall love this set only problem i had building this set which took an hour to fix was the right wall broken down trying to fix something buts it makes up for such a good buildPlay ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 5 hrsWas this helpful?55Castle of the Forsaken Emperor
- in about 19 hoursAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Regrettably AveragePoliticalTrekkie | 14-18Purchased for: SelfI didn't find this set as much fun as some of the others. The main feature (the Spinjitzu transformation) is impressive, but sacrifices a lot of room in order to accomplish it. I would have preferred a more multi-room castle to this feature, or some way to incorporate the dragon into it. All the rooms are just a little to small to feel like the word "Castle" is earned. The dragon is surprisingly fun to build, but is a pain to store when no playing with. One point I will concede to this is that the minifigures are great, and those who can get past my previous criticism will feel that it is worth the purchase. I think that if they had added more pieces to make a bigger castle, it would've been better and I would've been more than happy to pay more. Let's hope that LEGO learns from this to make better buildings; they are the type of set I like to buy the most.Play ExperienceAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 9 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Castle of the Forsaken Emperor