Kids who love Minions will go wild for this LEGO® building toy for kids (75551). First, they can build an eye-catching, brick-built version of Kevin and Stuart. Then they can turn the models around to reveal the room playset inside, complete with accessories, such as tools, hats and weapons, plus figures for role play. Kids can construct 2 toy Minion models at a time and then rebuild Kevin into Bob.
Explore with the Minions
Young Minion fans will love seeing all the intricate details inside the rooms. Each one matches a different Minion’s unique personality and all feature turning eyes. Kids can create inventions in the lab with Kevin or watch Stuart take a nap in his bedroom. Kevin rebuilds into Bob, who’s practising kung fu.
Creative fun and a rewarding build
This awesome set comes with Instructions PLUS, an interactive guide that makes building these models extra fun. Available in the free LEGO Life app for smartphones and tablets, it features tools to help kids build independently.
- A creative building set that lets Minions fans build their favourite Minion character. Kids can build both Kevin and Stuart, and then rebuild Kevin into Bob.
- Once the character is built, the fun goes on. Kids will love seeing the eyes turn. Then they can explore the intricate room playset inside, using the fun accessories to create their own Minion stories.
- Inspired by the Minions: The Rise of Gru movie, kids can explore kung fu with Bob, build inventions with Kevin or let Stuart take a nap in his bedroom.
- Makes a great birthday present for kids aged 8 and up who love Minions toys. After playing with their creation, kids will love putting their models on display.
- Each brick-built LEGO® Minion measures over 3” (9cm) long and 4” (11cm) wide. Kevin is over 5” (15cm) tall, Stuart is 5” (14cm) tall and Bob is 4” (12cm) tall, making them ideal for play and display.
- Powered by kids’ imaginations! No batteries are needed with this Minions building toy for kids.
- With Instructions PLUS, even younger builders can enjoy a sense of achievement from building independently.
- Each LEGO® Minions set encourages creative fun as children role-play scenes from the Minions: The Rise of Gru movie.
- LEGO® building bricks meet the highest industry standards, plus the LEGO Group’s own quality criteria. This ensures they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart easily every time.
- LEGO® Minions bricks and pieces are thoroughly tested to make sure every playset meets the highest global safety standards.
- Free standard 2 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- August 2nd, 2020Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0missing 20 to 30 key piecesBb10583 | 35-44while my 9 yr old was very excited to receive this as a gift for his birthday, the box was missing 20 to 30 key pieces. We finished the build by harvesting pieces from other sets amongst tears and frustration.13 August 2020Marine, Customer ServiceHello, Oh no! That's no fun. We're sorry for the disappointment. It’s rare for a LEGO® set to be missing pieces. If those wayward pieces aren't just hiding on the floor or stuck in the packaging somewhere, we're here to help. Go to LEGO.build/BricksPieces-BV to request replacement parts he used from his own collection.Play ExperienceAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Build Time: 2 daysBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?15Brick-built Minions and their Lair
- September 29th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0MinionsLise | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfHad so much fun building this ! Would want it bigger but was fun anyways .Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55Brick-built Minions and their Lair
- April 29th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Fun buildAlicia | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!It was a fun build and me and my daughter had a good time building but I really wish that you could build bob and Kevin at the same time. I think it would be nice if lego had an expansion available for sale to complete then both.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 2 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Brick-built Minions and their Lair
- April 29th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Unknown01 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!As much as I like the Minions, I'm disappointed there is a disclaimer on the back of the box - Not all models can be built at the same time. I would've assumed that they would include enough pieces to build all of the larger minions at the same time instead of having to choose which one to displayPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Was this helpful?45Brick-built Minions and their Lair