Whether you are creating a seaside town, sunny swimming pool, ship at sea or something else from your imagination, this LEGO® Classic 10714 blue 32x32-stud baseplate is the perfect base for building, displaying and playing with your LEGO creations.
- Blue LEGO® Baseplate
- Create a seaside town, sunny swimming pool, ship on the high seas or whatever else you can imagine.
- A great supplement to any LEGO® collection.
- Measures 32x32 studs or 10'' (25cm) square.
- Let creativity grow with LEGO® Classic sets!
- February 3rd, 2019Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Flimsy and needs strengtheningATMm |Purchased for: SelfThis base plate was a great idea but its horribly flimsy if it was as much thick as the normal plates (smaller than 16x16 plates ) it would be much better and also if it could be connectable on the bottom this is very annoying for me especially since I’m in the process of building a traction fort if i could attach the tracks beneath it would be much easier to build, and would also award me with much more space5 February 2019Keith, Customer ServiceHi there, thanks for your review! Because they're meant to lay flat and act as the bedrock on which you build your creation, baseplates have a large surface area, but don't support connections on the underside. On the other hand, regular plates are meant to be used anywhere, so they need to be thicker and more rigid. They're also smaller and don't provide the same amount of building area a baseplate is able to cover. In short, they're two different types of parts for two different usage cases. Happy building!Play Experience1.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money3.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Blue Baseplate
- April 27th, 2020Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0Small, very thin, too flexibletg1w |Purchased for: DaughterThis base is very small and very thin, which makes it too flexible (you have to use it on a hard surface). Was expecting something sturdier and bigger.
Response from LEGO SHOP8 May 2020Emily, Customer ServiceI'm sorry our LEGO® Classic Baseplate didn't match your expectations. Baseplates, like this one, are only meant to serve as the very bottom of your build. That's why they're thinner and aren't made to attach anything underneath. They're perfect for setting down on a large, flat surface like a table. Baseplates are also awesome for filling in spaces around your LEGO city, giving you the look of grass, roads, water, etc.Value for Money1.0Was this helpful?15Blue Baseplate
- January 5th, 2018Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Finally came backSlim77 |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfBeen a long time since the Blue Plates got retired, so sad that you have to get rid of the Tan plates, I hope something new comes from those plates, The Blue Helps with my City for having an ocean,Play Experience4.0Value for Money4.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Blue Baseplate
- September 17th, 2018Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0The price. Still the priceI would recommend this to a friend!Love the baseplate. Need a few more of them. But they are so expensive for one single 32x32 stud base plate. I can't see why were they so cheap back in the 90's and now they are so expensive.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money1.0Build Time: 1 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Blue Baseplate