Get up close to Big Ben! The clock was first started on May 31st 1859, and Big Ben’s first chime rang from the 96-meter Elizabeth Tower on July 11th of the same year. This over 23” (60cm) high LEGO® interpretation of the iconic structure is a tribute to its engineering and architecture. It features a detailed facade with statues, shields and windows, and a clock tower with 4 adjustable clock dials and a removable roof allowing access to the belfry, plus buildable exterior elements including a sidewalk, lawn and a tree depicting the building’s location. This model makes a great display piece for the home or office.
- Big Ben features a detailed section of the Westminster Palace and the adjoining Elizabeth Tower, 4 detailed clock dials with movable hour and minutes hands, and a sidewalk, tree and grass area depicting the building’s location.
- Remove the top of the tower to access the Big Ben bell.
- Put your LEGO® building skills to the test!
- Special elements include 4 printed clock faces.
- Rare elements include ski poles, flowers and corner plates in molded gold color, and tinted-translucent elements.
- This set includes over 4,000 LEGO® pieces.
- This set offers an age-appropriate building experience for ages 16+.
- Big Ben measures over 23” (60cm) high, 17” (44cm) wide and 7” (20cm) deep.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- July 27th, 2016Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Not quite finished offbovington | 65 or olderI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfLego yet again have not finished the model off for all around display which is a crying shame.No working clock or bell, back of building not complete.The green plates look like sick colour. Yet good value for money, very good for the bit count.Also the detail on the front is realy nice. Please look at my photos thats 3 kits and a weeks work. fully litup even the top of the tower.With 4 working clocks. Tip a pocket watchs fits nicely.You will have great fun copying me. I might do the whole of the houses of parliment some day. Any helpers?Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 7 daysBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Big Ben
- June 19th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fun to build. A++++phillymetal | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis was definitely my favourite of the Creator Expert Sets. It is extremely detailed, it has almost no repetition, and it is just the right price. I especially loved the little characters that were used as statues. It added that realistic touch to it. This was so much fun to build.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 7 hrs 20 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Big Ben
- January 2nd, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Beautiful build - outstanding with a light kitJewels | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI wouldn't say this was an overly fun build for myself - very repetitive pieces, especially at the beginning of the build. However, the end result is outstanding and well worth the tedious putting together. A friend bought me a light kit for this - I highly recommend getting one. Big Ben is the crowning glory of my Lego collection. It looks amazing when it's all lit up.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Big Ben
- August 13th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Exquisite DetailKenMacIntosh | 65 or olderI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis model achieves a high level of architectural detail by using a large number of small pieces, many of them used in very creative ways. The build is excellent and challenging, you have to pay attention. The person who designed this model really knew what he or she was doing. There is a lot of repetition, but I did not find that a problem because the end result is so rewarding. So rewarding in fact, that I built a second model in mirror reverse, left to right, and truncating the Elizabeth Tower to create a Parliament Buildings complex. Adding a base to the models created a more massive appearance. We can only hope that this model signifies a new Lego program to produce additional classical European style architectural structures. Westminster Abby maybe?Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 7 daysBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Big Ben