Kids can enjoy hours of epic battle action with this LEGO® Star Wars: The Clone Wars Armored Assault Tank (AAT) building set (75283). The AAT has lots of realistic details to inspire fun, creative play, including opening hatches with space inside for the Battle Droids, LEGO minifigures, 2 spring-loaded shooters and a rotating turret with an elevating cannon.
501st Legion vs. Battle Droids!
This action-packed set comes with 2 LEGO Star Wars™ minifigures – Ahsoka Tano and Ahsoka's Clone Trooper – AAT Driver Battle Droid and Battle Droid LEGO figures, and assorted weapons to inspire role play. An awesome gift idea to enhance any fan’s LEGO Star Wars collection, this toy building kit is great for solo or group play.
Star Wars action in LEGO style!
The LEGO Group has been creating brick-built versions of iconic Star Wars starfighters, vehicles, locations and characters since 1999. It's become a hugely successful theme with a fantastic variety of sets to thrill fans of all ages.
- Recreate thrilling 501st Legion vs. Battle Droid conflicts from Star Wars: The Clone Wars with this awesome Armored Assault Tank (AAT) LEGO® building toy for kids (75283).
- This set includes 2 LEGO® Star Wars™ minifigures – Ahsoka Tano and Ahsoka's Clone Trooper – AAT Driver Battle Droid and Battle Droid LEGO figures, and cool weapons including 2 Lightsabers to role-play action stories.
- The AAT building toy has many cool features to inspire battle play including 2 spring-loaded shooters,a rotating turret with an elevating cannon, plus opening front and turret hatches to place the Battle Droids inside.
- This 286-piece construction toy makes a great holiday gift and offers a fun, rewarding building challenge for boys and girls aged 7+. It combines brilliantly with other LEGO® Star Wars™ sets for even more creative fun.
- The AAT building toy measures over 4.5” (12cm) high, 8.5” (21cm) long and 5.5” (14cm) wide. Fans can also command the vehicle in the LEGO® Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga video game for extra creative fun.
- This construction playset is powered by creative kids’ free-thinking – no batteries required – so whether building and playing solo or sharing the fun with family and friends, the galactic adventures never stop!
- Looking for the best building toy for a kid who is new to LEGO® sets? This Star Wars: The Clone Wars set comes with easy-to-follow, printed instructions so they can build independently… and feel Jedi-level awesome!
- LEGO® Star Wars™ construction playsets are great for kids (and adult fans) to build and display, recreate scenes from the memorable Star Wars saga and create their own unique stories.
- Ever since 1958, LEGO® bricks have met the highest industry standards, which ensures they are consistent and connect and pull apart easily every time – no need to use the Force!
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are tested in almost every way imaginable so you can be sure that this LEGO Star Wars™ AAT set meets the highest safety standards here on planet Earth – and in galaxies far, far away!
- December 29th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Favorite LEGO set everI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is just a $40 set and it is my favorite and I have a lot of LEGO sets. I definitely recommend it. It looks great is fun to build and really cool figures. Ahsoka’s head tails are rubber and I love the clone trooper. I rather have plain battle droids but it can give me a bigger green version army of them because I already have 2 of the green versions from the AT-AP. The AAT is cool in the dark blue version which means it is a Separatist version of the AAT. I like these blue AATs better than the tan Trade Federation versions. The top of the AAT turns smoothly and a figure can fit in both areas. The top might look to small to close with a battle droid in it but if you take away the blaster from his hand and fold the droid you can close the top. The instructions were a little bit confusing at the beginning of the instructions but I figured it out. The blue blends in the the other blue pieces in the instructions but just make sure you build it in a area that has some light then it will be easier to see. One of the spring loaded shooters rejects the dart sometimes but I should be getting a replacement one soon. Other than that I think you should get it.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 40 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Armored Assault Tank (AAT™)
- March 12th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0I Did Realize Something...I Am No JediVK89 |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is fantastic because of its two minifigures of Ahsoka and her 332nd Company Trooper; also the separatist AAT tank is an okay build and offers great play value...Since most people (me included) would buy several of this set to get the unique 332nd Company Trooper's minifigure, naturally having a few AAT tanks do offer a good addition to assemble a small separatist army to go against the several 501st Legion's battle packs I have put together...General Skywalker is missing, but Commander Ahsoka Tano is there to lead the Republic Army to victory...It is time for LEGO to make a dedicated 332nd Company Trooper battle pack in honor of Clone Wars finale.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Armored Assault Tank (AAT™)
- September 17th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Easy to assemble and nice details, but a bit smallRaulT |I would recommend this to a friend!The overall look is really nice. I love Star Wars and this didn’t disappoint. The details on the characters Ahsoka Tano and Ahsoka's Clone Trooper and the Battle Droids is impressive. It’s just so cool. As far as assembly goes, although it has over 250 pieces and yes it does take a lil while to assemble, it’s not hard and rewarding at the end. My daughter and I had no issues building it. The only issue I have with it is that the cannon seems to be a little too big for the tank. It looks odd to a certain degree. I also feel the size of the tank is a bit smaller then I expected. Other than that, it’s so much fun and great for those Star Wars fanatics like myself.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Was this helpful?45Armored Assault Tank (AAT™)
- September 1st, 2020Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0Could've Been BetterMTheMan |The idea of remaking the AAT is really cool, but it doesnt look great. Its missing the stripe down the middle and the main turret is way too long. The AAT driver battle droids are a nice touch since the last Clone Wars AAT didnt Have them, but what disappoints me most is that I seriously dont know a single person who is actually buying the set for the tank. The only reason people buy the set is for Ahsoka and the 332nd Company clone trooper which the set shouldve included more of. Maybe a 332nd Company battle pack would be a good idea for those like me who want more ways to get a 332nd trooper because there's no way Im buying another tank just for a generic 332nd trooperPlay ExperienceAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Build Time: 45 minsWas this helpful?25Armored Assault Tank (AAT™)