Cool gift for kids who love construction toysInspire vehicle fans to create their own adventures with this remote-controlled LEGO® Technic™ 6x6 Volvo Articulated Hauler.
Realistic features for epic role playKids will love bringing the model to life as they test out all its cool functions using the LEGO® Technic™ CONTROL+ app.
LEGO Technic 6x6 Volvo Articulated Hauler
Explore the V6 engine, just like the real hauler's.
Let kids take control
The CONTROL+ app makes it easy to move and steer the truck.
A first for LEGO® Technic™ models.
Lots of ways to play
Tailor the action with different control screens.
Use the app to discover authentic cockpit controls.
Develop new skills
Explore exciting challenges and achievements.
A rewarding buildWith 2,193 pieces, this LEGO Technic set provides a rewarding building experience with an amazing model to enjoy.
A realistic model version of Volvo’s biggest articulated hauler, the LEGO® Technic 6x6 Volvo Articulated Hauler (42114) is ideal for kids who love construction vehicles. The truck is powered by 1 large angular position motor, 1 XL motor and 1 L motor with a Bluetooth controlled Smart Hub for realistic functionality.
Explore the app for new ways to play
There are lots of authentic details to discover and kids can take control of the truck using the LEGO Technic CONTROL+ app. Use the different control screens to drive forward, reverse, steer, change speed and gear, or unload the hauler’s bucket. Kids also get a personalized dashboard with authentic cockpit controls. Challenges and achievements help kids develop their driving skills and there’s inspirational content to discover in the app too.
Authentic details inspire creative play
LEGO Technic construction vehicle playsets are ideal for LEGO fans ready for a new challenge with vehicles that look and drive like the real thing.
- Kids will love building their very own model version of the classic A60H Articulated Hauler from Volvo. And with cool functions in the LEGO® Technic CONTROL+ app, the fun goes on long after the model is built.
- With this LEGO® Technic 6x6 Volvo Articulated Hauler (42114) building kit, kids can learn the secrets of mega construction machines as they steer, tip the bucket and change gear using the app.
- This model is packed with authentic details. The LEGO® Technic CONTROL+ app puts kids in charge as they explore the different control screens, challenges, achievements and exclusive content in the app.
- Looking for a cool remote control truck toy? Take creative play to the next level with this awesome app-controlled LEGO® Technic Volvo model kit, which makes a great birthday present for any young builder aged 11 and up.
- The Volvo truck toy model measures over: 7” (20cm) high, 23” (60cm) long and 7” (20cm) wide, making it ideal for construction role play. Combine with other construction playsets for even more fun.
- Building can start without batteries, but to enjoy the full power and cool technical functions of this app-controlled toy you’ll need to provide 6 x AA 1.5V batteries.
- Printed instructions are included so the creative fun starts straightaway with this awesome building set for kids.
- LEGO® Technic building kits are ideal for kids who love to build and are ready for a new challenge. With a range of fun buildable toys, the LEGO Technic universe is loved by kids and adults alike.
- Each LEGO® Technic set meets the highest industry standards, which ensures each vehicle connects easily every time.
- LEGO® Technic™ sets are thoroughly tested to make sure each one meets the highest global safety and quality standards.
- Free standard 2 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- January 31st, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Volvo haulerElderlegolover | 65 or olderI would recommend this to a friend!I enjoyed putting this together and having a background in mechanical design engineering (retired) i have enjoyed the lego technic line. I only had one problem with the set when i loaded and tried to set the controller on my ipad i found the dump control moved forward. I could not get the box to lift or lower. I took the chassie apart and had to reposition the shift cam from what was shown in the assembly manual and now everything works. I am not sure if it shifts from 1 to 2 but that is ok. I am satisfied with the kit and still give it a good rating.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?556x6 Volvo Articulated Hauler
- April 8th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0One of my favourite ever buildsYdnas | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfLoved the building process and how intricate the gearing was. Others have commented that the model is not true to the original vehicle for me this is less important... I think lego have done a great job capturing the feeling of the real life hauler. Our five year old likes playing with it the only drawback is that the dumping function is very weak and the turning radius is poorPlay ExperienceAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 12 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?556x6 Volvo Articulated Hauler
- September 15th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A great addition to the Technics lineTechnicsjunkie | 65 or olderI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis was a fun build and the LEGO engineers are getting better at adding fun features to their Technics line. There are lots of details here such as the opening hood that shows heo Volvo engine in action. The technology that went into this model is incredible, the shear number of gears is amazing and the way that it all gradually goes together is a marvel to observe. As with any of these more advanced Technics models, be very careful as you construct it. Step 1 in this build has a lot of gears and if you do one thing wrong, it can be a real mess. At one stage, I missed that there were three red idler gears and I only put in one. When I finished stage 1, I had two gears remaining and I knew that could not be right. I went back and inspected and I found the error. It took 90 minutes to pull down and re-construct the model correctly. Step 3 is hard. Lots of small pieces and the parts that you would assume would be in the same bag are often not - so lots of searching through small pieces. The remote control through one's smartphone is really cool. The only drawback there is that the tutorial is a bit confusing to get through, but one you get through it, the truck has great remote control features - forwards and backwards in different gears steering and dumping. Kids will love playing with it. A wonderful build - just follow the instructions carefully.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 2 daysBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?556x6 Volvo Articulated Hauler
- August 3rd, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Amazing ProductFrankOFilms | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWhen I purchased my set I was extremely impressed. The box looked amazing. To most people you wouldn’t really care about how your box looks but I do. The box showed the many features and functions of the Volvo 6x6 articulated hauler. This set also includes control+. For true LEGO lovers you will now how good this system is. This system uses Bluetooth with a range of about 25 meters but I have managed to reach 50 meters on full charge of batteries. The Volvo 6x6 articulated hauler also has a 3 speed 2 output gearbox to have 3 different speeds and torque while driving and an option to switch to the 2nd output to raise the tray thingy (sorry people who know what that is) The steering is not great but it still works. The steering shows the amazing potential of the new steering motor. The value for money is also amazing. This product without the motors is valued at AUD $180, because the engines alone are worth more than AUD $200. Think of that, $180 for 2193 pieces! This set is amazing but unfortunately you can’t know how amazing it really is. Buy one and find out!!!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 5 hrs 27 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?556x6 Volvo Articulated Hauler