Talent Manager, Learning and Development
Here is a unique opportunity to play a key role on the learning and development agenda in the LEGO Group. Be instrumental in bringing our learning and leadership development initiatives to life for our leaders and employees in Billund.
Core ResponsibilitiesIt is all about Talent…
This role resides in our Talent function in The LEGO Group’s People, Operations & Development (PO&D) organisation. As our new colleague, you will become a member of the Talent Operations Northern Europe team, consisting of 11 permanent team members and depending on recruitment demand a handful of temporary colleagues. The team delivers both on a variety of learning and development activities as well as talent acquisition tasks and ambitions in our region. This role will contribute to our ambitious learning and leadership development agenda taking ownership of the activities happening in our region. Your focus will be to support activities in Billund, but you will work in a global environment with leaders and colleagues from across the globe.
…and learning and development
Navigating a wide range of stakeholders from leaders, to PO&D partners, through our Centre of Excellences, you will contribute by planning, preparing and delivering quality learning and development processes as a core of your role. At the same time, you will find yourself being included in various projects related to concept and process development. The key responsibilities of the role entails:
• Taking the regional lead on tools and processes within the learning and development agenda and securing direction, momentum and effortless execution
• Facilitating leadership and employee development programmes and workshops related to both mind-set, behaviour and competencies e.g. Leading People@LEGO, Leading Self@LEGO, people process training and team development processes
• Providing sparring to PO&D Partners and leaders on a variety of leadership and team performance challenges
Play your part in our team succeedingAt The LEGO Group we are all about using creativity to inspire and develop millions of children across the globe. In this role you will get to apply and internalize our purpose and value as a company to make sure learning, creativity and quality are beacons for our work with talent acquisition.
You will be trusted to make decisions, do what’s right and get things done to the highest possible quality, make the most of your skills and fulfil your potential. This role gives a unique opportunity to make a true impact in a global and purpose-driven company where talent acquisition and development truly matter.
Do you have what it takes?We are looking for an experienced facilitator with an extensive toolbox…
It is essential that one of your key strengths is to encourage different perspectives and enable reflection – and at the same time, you find energy in getting things done. With strong interpersonal skills, you are willing to learn and able to establish trustful relationships in all areas of the business. Needless to say, you have outstanding presentation and facilitation skills, knowing how to move both individuals and teams. Also, you enjoy working in depth with the learning and development agenda while navigating an ever changing environment. Your qualifications:
• You might have a MSc in Psychology or in Strategy, Organisation and Leadership, and it is a must that you have 4+ years of experience with facilitating organisational learning and development
• Maybe you have an alternative background through a strong record of accomplishment through practical experience combined with on-going relevant education
• You might have experience from an HR Business Partner role with an ambition to focus more specifically on learning and development
• Preferably you have certifications in MBTI/DISC, Wave or similar
• You speak and write English effortlessly.
Join the global LEGO® familyThe LEGO Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV. Applications will be screened on an on-going basis, but due to summer vacation please expect a longer response time – interviews expected to be held in week 33-35.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
“This is an opportunity to work in a learning and development function which is regionally focused but with a critical link into our global centre of excellence functions. You will be challenged to balance the deployment and execution with the conceptual and strategic thinking and you will have high visibility across the organisation as you interact with leaders and employees on all levels”.