Supplier Quality Engineer
Czech Republic, Kladno
LEGO Supplier Quality Management department is the gate keeper of LEGO product quality. We are supporting our local production sites with knowledge and expertise on materials and our supplier technologies / capabilities and market share.
Take a chance and join the team in the role of Supplier Quality Engineer and be the one of those who ensures invincible quality of LEGO building sets.
Roles and responsibilities
- Assessing new suppliers to support sourcing for The LEGO Group
- Actively handling claims with supplier and set up corrective actions for follow-up
- Performing supplier audits, identifying non-conformities and areas of potential risks in supplier processes and quality system
- Supporting and developing suppliers in establishing improvement programs, verifying implementation of quality improvement programs at suppliers
- Establishing and implementing incoming inspection procedure and internal NC material handling process
- Gathering, analyzing, monitoring, measuring and reporting the performance data of suppliers
- Close work with other departments and suppliers (RnD, production, procurement)
- Creating relevant quality documentation
- Close collaborating within Global SQM Team to achieve most area standardization
Do you have what it takes?
- University/College degree (advantage: Engineering degree)
- 3+ years work experience in a similar field
- Internal auditor or audit experience
- Hands on experience in quality tool implementation and usage like APQP, PPAP, FMEA, SMA, DMAIC, 8D etc.
- Fluent English knowledge and confident Czech
Join the global LEGO® familyChildren are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
Build your career brick by brick at The LEGO Group.
Would you like to hear more? Click on ´Apply´ button and share your CV with us. We are looking forward to hearing from you.