Specialist in Payroll
Czech Republic, Kladno
Do you have strong analytical skills and working with numbers is fun for you? Do you enjoy working in international teams?
Here is the opportunity to join Kladno Payroll team in LEGO shared service centrum which we call BSO - Business Services Operations
Take own responsibility for Payroll processes in entrusted area
- Carry out regular daily operations leading to ensuring accurate and timely execution of Payroll within own scope
- Cooperate and provide operational support to respective colleagues both within Kladno team and located dedicated countries
- Support inputs provision and testing connected to global initiatives
- Maintain strong and positive relationship with external providers and vendors in order to secure high quality payroll processing
- Cooperate with colleagues in team in order to secure continuous execution of tasks and delivery
- Challenge the process and identify areas for improvement with aim to achieve maximum effectivity and precision of the payroll process
Being the part of BSO gives you the opportunity to strengthen your expertise in Payroll area. The team ensures smooth, timely and accurate payment of wages to all LEGO employees.
Language skills, awareness and mindset about the payroll process, focus on detail
- Minimum 1-2 years of relevant professional working experience with either payroll or finance processes, ideally from a shared service centrum or a payroll provider
- Basic understanding of payroll administration
- Experience with payroll systems or any finance systems
- Microsoft Office experience; Excel advanced is preferred
- Team player with proactive approach
- Fluent English, any other language is welcome
- Analytical skills, structured, detailed and accurate person
Join the global LEGO® family
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
Build your career brick by brick at The LEGO Group.
Would you like to hear more? Click on ´Apply´ button and share your CV with us. We are looking forward to hearing from you.