Senior Manager, Revenue Management (Sales Effectiveness)
United Kingdom, London; Denmark
Senior Manager, Revenue Management (Sales Effectiveness)Do you have the commercial acumen to improve our business and collaborate with leaders across the LEGO® markets? Do you want to drive commercial effectiveness by guiding commercial investments, enabling change and balancing short-and long-term goals?
Drive value for the entire LEGO GroupYou will join our Revenue Management team within Market and Commercial Development at our headquarters in Billund. Here, you will work alongside 6 colleagues whose purpose is to drive sustainable growth, by optimising commercial momentum through; defining our strategic choices on where to play and driving commercial effectiveness in our customer investments by defining how to win.
As senior manager for revenue management, you’ll be the functional lead for driving effective resource deployment across markets’; the where to play side of Revenue Management. Specifically, you’ll:
- Drive innovation across Market & Customer Segmentation; ensuring our approach remains relevant to our commercial situation and challenges
- Develop implementation roadmaps to support business move investments from legacy-based allocation to fact-based, strategically driven allocation methods
- Drive global governance; ensuring global compliance of customer segmentation model
- Travelling 20-30 days per year to participate in roll-out projects within local markets
Challenges and OpportunitiesIn this role you will have a significant impact on defining LEGO’s strategic choices on where to invest; driving Market & Customer Segmentation globally. You’ll need to balance short-and long-term goals, continuously say a breadth of our commercial situation, challenges and industry best practice to drive fact-based discussions around the challenges and opportunities in the markets with our commercial leaders. You need to be able to engage in dialogs with senior stakeholders and through collaboration seek solutions that implies direction and creates buy-in on how we sharpen our commercial capabilities. Ultimately, we would expect you to transform conclusions into action plans, best practices and guidelines.
A business or finance professional with a commercial mindsetFor this position, it is vital that you have strong analytical skills, solid understanding of commercial & strategic trade-offs and the ability to maintain a holistic business view as you work. You are likewise ambitious and able to grow a solid network in a global setting that you can leverage to influence and define terms that favour company needs.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience from an CPG company or retailer. Alternatively, a background from management consulting with practical knowledge from working with revenue management cases with similar scope
- A strong commercial mindset and extensive within a revenue management, commercial excellence, strategy, finance or similar function
- Excellent strategic orientation with the ability to take a holistic perspective seeing the bigger picture and understanding the complexities of a business operating on a global scale
- The ability to influence, convince and negotiate with senior stakeholders across the business through your strong communication and leadership skills
- At least a bachelor degree in finance, international business or similar, preferably a master degree
- Advanced analytical skills and ability to work seamlessly with MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Solid communication abilities in English
Bringing it to life
“You will get tremendous exposure, be able to build a broad network across our markets and really drive value for the LEGO Group” says Matthew Strange, Director of Revenue Management.
Join the global LEGO® familyIn the LEGO Group, we succeed together, and you will be part of a global family where you can use your creativity and enjoy a fun working environment. We look forward to receiving your application. Please remember to attach your cover letter and a current CV in English.
This position was posted 05-03-2019 and may be online up to 10 weeks following this date. We do not have application deadlines on any of our positions. We take candidates into the recruitment process continuously and fill the position once we have found the right candidate.