Senior Finance Manager
Are you strong at connecting the dots? We need YOU to oversee and help secure the capacity in our factories. To be the strong business partner in the Global operation planning process and much more. Join us today and grow your career within the LEGO GroupLeverage your strong financial toolbox and business acumen to become the next finance business partner for our global planning organization.
• “Connect the dots” across the value chain and create transparency in key trade-off’s. i.e; changeover cost in moulding, financial aspects of inventory optimization across the chain, input to FMC costing model (overhead distribution).
• Inventory development, both finished goods, components and excess/scrap levels
• Capacity development, production split/loads and flows of goods (e.g. involvement into our use of rough cut capacity planning tool)
• Investments, e.g. engage in our reorder of moulds policies, call-off decisions
• Resource level and allocation internally within planning
• Integrate risk / opportunity perspectives in decision making, especially around sales and operations planning (S&OP) decision making
Play your part in our global success
The operation planning excelence and costing (OPEC) Finance team have 4 main focus areas. 1)Planning, 2)Distribution, 3) Costing & 4) material flow
Planning sub-team is supporting supply chain planning – mainly S&OP and global capacity planning. This is the cornerstone of planning in Operations and across the full value chain.
Do you have what it takes?
• Master degree in finance relevant topic (Management accounting etc.) Cand. Merc. or similar.
• Minimum 5+ years of finance business experience within the finance area of a global company
• Limited travels (up to 10 days a year)
• Ideally experience from supply chain planning
• Strong collaboration skills in a global context
• Courage, curiosity & confidence
• Self drive
• Demonstrated work with S&OP processes
• Preferable worked with Finance in a global context
• Strong collaboration competencies
• Strong analytical skills
• Ideally experience from a production company
• Experience with SAP
• You speak and write effortlessly in English
Join the global LEGO family
The LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
Do you want to secure the LEGO Global operations plans efficiently in a fun, creative team, then apply