Senior Finance Manager, Corporate Financial Planning
Are you able to quickly gain a holistic perspective of tasks and situations and can you transform strategic priorities into financial planning?This is a great opportunity to be a key player in the LEGO Groups financial planning team, supporting our senior management bringing strategy to life.
Core ResponsibilitiesFrom strategy to actions - working as a core member of the LEGO Corporate Financial Planning team you play an important part in transforming the LEGO Group strategy into actions through financial planning. You will work on all levels of the organization in a highly dynamic team. This role is an opportunity to impact, innovate and change.
You will be:
• Working with senior management - Group CFO, Executive Leadership Team and Board of Directors - this brings you close to the LEGO Group strategy and through insights and recommendations you will be able to impact the future of LEGO
• Working with short as well as medium/long term strategic priorities and surfacing financial trade-offs and investment opportunities
• Responsible for the financial planning in LEGO which gives us the opportunity to innovate how we do financial planning preparing us for the future.
• Collaboration is key and at the heart of our work and you’ll operate alongside and learn from people from a diverse and broad set of backgrounds providing you learning opportunities
• Creating engagement for our planning process and principles across the full organization
Play your part in our team succeedingMutual value creation - You will join a family-owned business that is passionate about the impact of play and where personal development and teamwork are cornerstones. You will be part of a supportive, collaborative network and team structure. We trust you to make decisions, get things done to the highest possible quality, make the most of your skills and reach your full potential.
Do you have what it takes?Extrovert with strong communication and relation building skills is needed as you will be challenged on your ability to quickly gain a holistic perspective of a large international organisation, which requires commercial understanding.
• Experience in working with senior management
• Experience in working with strategy and finance, conceptualization and communication
• Great problem-solving skills and ability to work well under pressure in a demanding environment
• Exceptional drive and commitment striving for excellence
• Highly self-driven, well-structured yet ﬂexible, able to think strategically / end-to-end
• Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in written English
Join the global LEGO® familyChildren are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group:
”This is a great chance to join a finance department with close ties to senior management and a strong network within the organisation. Here, you will gain great end-to-end understanding and an immense network , and that makes this a phenomenal stepping stone for a finance career within the LEGO Group"