Senior Consultant for Talent Operations, Northern Europe
Do you want to help the Talent team at The LEGO Group to find more talent? Are you passionate about understanding the candidate market, source and select the talent that is key to business success?Then join our Talent Operations team in Billund for this exciting opportunity to become our new Senior Consultant where your focus will be on end to end recruitment across our business value chain.
Core ResponsibilitiesThis role resides in our Talent function in The LEGO Group’s People, Operations & Development (PO&D) organization. As our new colleague, you will become a member of the Talent Operations NEU team, consisting of 11 permanent team members and depending on recruitment demand a handful of temporary colleagues. The team delivers both on our Talent Acquisition tasks and ambitions as well as supporting a variety of Learning and Development activities in our region.
This role will contribute to our ambitious talent acquisition agenda driving end to end recruitment activities. Your focus will be to support roles based in Billund, but you will work in a global environment with hiring managers and colleagues from across the globe. While you will be expected to support all kind of roles across our business value chain, we have significant peaks in recruitment of talent for engineering, design, marketing and digital areas, where understanding how to proactively source for talent is key. More specifically, you will be responsible for:
• Building strong partnerships with leaders and people partners to understand and support business area needs in relation to recruitment activities
• Work on proactive sourcing and building talent pools to increase availability to talent
• Define an appropriate recruitment strategy and facilitate effective sourcing and selection activities to hire for The LEGO Group’s culture fit, values and future potential
• Being the face of The LEGO Group brand by ensuring a great candidate experience
• Participate in local employer branding activities
• Contribute to local induction for new joiners and successfully onboarding of new hires
• Contributing to various global and regional task forces to e.g. develop new processes, change our ways of working or deliver specific recruitment interventions.
Play your part in our team succeedingAt The LEGO Group we are all about using creativity to inspire and develop millions of children across the globe. In this role you will get to apply and internalize our purpose and value as a company to make sure learning, creativity and quality are beacons for our work with talent acquisition.
You will be trusted to make decisions, do what’s right and get things done to the highest possible quality, make the most of your skills and fulfil your potential. This role gives a unique opportunity to make a true impact in a global and purpose-driven company where talent acquisition and development truly matter.
Do you have what it takes?• +5 years of HR experience within the field of talent acquisition in international companies
• Strong track record on sourcing and selection preferably with experience in engineering, design, marketing digital
• Excellent understanding of and natural flair for assessing and understanding people preferences and dynamics
• Strong business understanding and acumen to enable business relevant impact
• Comfortable and capable in providing sparring to leaders at all levels and to engage with stakeholders at various levels
• Self-driven personality with can-do-attitude and strong collaborative and result orientated mindset
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and work on multiple roles and initiatives in parallel
• Known to be structured, organized, and able to prioritize workload and stay on top of things
• English at advanced level
Join the global LEGO® familyThe LEGO Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV. Applications will be screened on an on-going basis, but due to summer vacation please expect a longer response time – interviews expected to be held in week 33-35.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
“The LEGO Group is a great and exciting place to work and part of what makes us unique is that values are not just something we write on a poster it is something we live every day. Your daily work is about sourcing and selecting our future colleagues, so understanding our culture and understanding how to undercover a culture fit during the processes, is your most important impact”.