Senior Advisor Recruitment Support (1 year contract)
Czech Republic, Kladno
Human Resources; Administration/Clerical
Do you want to join an amazing team, collaborate with diverse partners, and by supporting the LEGO® Recruitment Process contribute to hiring the best talents for the LEGO Group? – Then this job is for you!
• Manage job posting through all recruitment phases enabling accurate reporting and tracking
• Conduct CV screening of all applicants on advanced parameters according to specific position and location
• Rank applicants fit to role. Inform candidates of status through the applicant tracking system
• Be the touchpoint to candidate communication (invitation to interview, coordination and follow-up communications with candidates and hiring managers) while ensuring an outstanding candidate experience
• Send and collate manager and candidate satisfaction surveys at the end of each recruitment process
• Provide proactive sparring with recruiters on leads and talent pipelines as well as inform recruiter of any internal applications
Our team is part of the LEGO Business Service Operations (BSO), which is a shared service center delivering HR and Finance services to the entire LEGO Group from 3 locations; Monterrey, Kladno and Singapore. BSO builds an effective and efficient platform for growth to support our strategy and reach twice as many children over the next 5-7 years. As part of our organization, you will be working in a top professional environment where the focus is on quality, learning and teamwork.
Recruitment Support team within the BSO supports recruiters across the whole Europe by delivering consistent and timely recruitment services, thus ensuring high quality in the entire recruitment process.
Do you have what it takes?• Min 2 years of relevant professional working experience with recruitment process, focusing on applicant screening and interview scheduling
• Business insights and ability to understand hiring requirements across diverse areas and position levels
• Ability to work and collaborate in an international environment, with internal partners sitting in various locations
• Very good English both written and spoken
• Strategic orientation towards processes and customer needs
• Positive, service-minded, structured and accurate when working
• Ability to multitask and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
• Previous experience working with SAP or other recruitment systems
• Leadership attitude to coach junior team members
Join the global LEGO® familyCome and join the LEGO Family! With over 40 different nationalities across The LEGO Group, our international environment promotes individuality and inclusion and we want you to shine. We strive to leave a positive impact on our planet and run amazing initiatives through our Planet Promise, just check out at our ambitious targets and investments for sustainable LEGO bricks and wind energy to name a few. Working for The LEGO Group is more than just a job, it is a place to grow and thrive, to play a part in building a sustainable future and “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.” – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.