Security Operator for our Global Command Centre
Security Operator for our Global Command CentreDo you want to take on a global role as Security Operator in Global Command Centre in LEGO Global Security? In this position, you will have the opportunity to develop your personal skills and influence the development of our Global Command Centre.
Be the global point of contact for internal emergency calls and crisis managementLEGO Global Command Centre is a part of LEGO Global Security Organization. Global Security holds the global ownership and subject matter expertise on security, thus plans and delivers security-related solutions globally in the LEGO Group. The Global Command Centre receives and handles emergency calls (electronic or by phone). Furthermore, the Global Command Centre holds the role as global point of contact and a coordinating function in incident, emergency and crisis management.
You will join a team, of 8 security operators and 4 supervisors, who run the daily operations in the Command Centre. The security operator will take charge in coordinating and handling daily operations in the Global Command Centre as well as outgoing operational tasks executed respectively by external security guards. The security operator will in close collaboration with the security supervisors hold the functional responsibility in the Command Centre.
As a security operator, the core challenge is to secure a high level of quality in any aspect of Command Centre deliveries locally as well as globally. Acting as a genuine LEGO brand ambassador, you will:
- Monitor and handle alarm systems
- Receive and handle incoming emergency calls regarding incidents, accidents and crises and document processes, deliveries and all incidents
- Discover and analyse the daily tasks and facilitate the regional and global role of the Command Centre
- Work effectively with internal and external stakeholders and ensure solid quality in security deliveries within own functional area with a motivational and collaborative approach
- Participate in building the global Command Centre as a strong central security function in the LEGO Group, e.g. by bringing forward new ideas for how we can improve our services and processes
The Global Command Centre operates 24/7, 365, which will be covered in, respectively 8 and 12 hours, shifts. Therefore, you will have to be flexible in terms of working nights, weekends and holidays.
Be part of our connected communityThe Global Command Centre is in a rapid development. In close collaboration with the GCC staff, you will contribute to develop our global tasks, strengthening the collaboration across the organisation and increasing the value we bring to the entire LEGO Group. Even though you will join a relatively new team, we have a great pool of LEGO and security knowledge and competences, that we cannot wait to share with you.
Self-driven support talent with cross-cultural understandingFor this position, your personal drive and ambition to take part in developing our Global Command Centre is key. Moreover:
- It is a plus if you have experience from a command centre function, and it comes natural to you to take on responsibility, coordinate and take action
- You thrive with many different administrative tasks in a support role and with documenting your work
- You are fluent in English and excellent in communicating across cultures and functions, and preferably, you have experience from a global role in an international organisation
- You have a flair for IT and are comfortable working in many different IT systems - you will get a thorough introduction to the systems we use
Join the global LEGO® familyIn the LEGO Group, we succeed together, and you will be part of a global family, where you can use your creativity and enjoy a fun working environment. We look forward to receiving your application. Please remember to attach your cover letter and a current CV in English.
Bringing it to life
“As you will be the global point of contact in the Global Command Centre, you will get plenty of opportunity to take on responsibility and solve a great variety of tasks. You will become a highly valued colleague and contribute to making our Global Command Centre come alive as a valued partner to the entire LEGO Group,” says Kristine Nyborg, Head of Global Command Centre.