Do you have a lets-do-it-right approach and some experience on the field of quality?This is an opportunity to play a key role in a word-wide known multinational toy manufacturing company. Our Quality department is looking for it's newest member. Are you interested in?
Responsibilities include but not limited to:• Support and handle quality related issues (internal/external claims, new elements production, Product Safety related issue, scrap reduction, MSA)
• Lead short and long-term problem solving, using quality and LCI tools, like PDCA, PPS
• Execute actions of yearly plan, including repetitive actions, like FMEA/CP creation
• Participate in new improvements and global projects
• Creating relevant quality documentation for production
• Close collaboration within Global Quality Team
• Organize and hold quality related trainings, exams
Do you have what it takes?• University/College degree (advantage: Quality or Engineering degree)
• Confident English and Hungarian knowledge
• Min. 2-3 years work experience within quality area
• Decision making ability
• Proactive mindset
• Ability to communicate with colleagues and stakeholders across nationalities
• SAP experience is an advantage
This is what you can expect in return:Nyíregyháza is home to one of five LEGO factories in the world. LEGO Manufacturing Kft., employer of 2500 people, significantly contributes to the more than 8-decade-long success story of LEGO – it is here that all the DUPLO toys in the world are produced, among others. The family-owned toy company committed itself to large-scale developments, and as a result, in the spring of 2014 it handed over its brand-new factory in Nyíregyháza – a facility that is not only huge and ultra-modern, but also exceptionally environmentally-friendly.
Join the global LEGO® familyInteresting tasks, professional work conditions, great carrier opportunities and competitive benefits are waiting for you. If you feel like you had what it takes to fill this position, and you share our commitment to the force of creativity, teamwork and quality, then click on the APPLY NOW button!