Key Account Management
Are you ready to bring the unique LEGO experience to the hands of children by planning and delivering goods to all our retailers?This position is called Junior Operations Manager and located in LEGO Ukraine office in Kiev.Responsibilities of Operations department are driving daily operations agenda: order intake, shipping, customs clearance, deliver and claims management. Close collaboration with Sales & Marketing departments to obtain and forecast best possible volume projections and subsequent execution of agreed volumes. This position has a solid line reporting to Business Unit Senior Customer Operations Manager in Warsaw. This position assumes focus on Ukraine but also covers wider geographical responsibilities in the Business Unit.
Responsibilities:• Drives day to day operations in Ukraine, including shipping, customs clearance, delivery
• Drives distribution related projects in Ukraine
• Participates in international projects within business unit (Poland/Ukraine/Baltics)
• Collaborates closely with Sales and Marketing in order to ensure correct proper service level and product mix delivered
• includes obtaining of sales forecasts and ensuring consumption of forecasted volumes
• Participates in Business Unit S&OP process
• Takes ownership on operations related tasks or parameters in business unit context
Do you have what it takes?• 5 plus years of experience within shipping, customs clearance, delivery, (intermodal) logistics, in consumer-packaged goods,
• Experience with projects in international context
• Good numerical skills and being comfortable to work with data
• Readiness for travel (both within Ukraine and abroad, 5-8 days a month)
• Advanced English language knowledge
• Excellent planning and organization skills
• University degree (preferably: economics, logistics or similar)
Why to join the global family of The LEGO Group?• Each of us can build her/his own LEGO Story # we support development of our employees
• We all use the same language regardless of a position or title # family working environment
• Interesting tasks, professional work conditions and competitive benefits are waiting for you # we take care of our employees
• We recycle waste # we care about the environment
• LEGO elements in all meeting rooms # we support creativity and play
Continue your career with the LEGO brand!
In this position, you will gain an interesting experience from working in an international environment. It is fantastic opportunity to support our marketing strategies of one of the leading brands on the toy market. This role also offers you an extensive space for learning and skills development.
The LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality # use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV in ENGLISH.