Are you passionate about building the overall strategy and communication plan for coming play experiences to the builders of tomorrow?
Bring your well-rounded digital marketeer-skills into play and help crafting the future of play experiences coming from the LEGO Group.
• Drive initial innovation phase in close collaboration with internal and external partners
• Drive business strategy by setting marketing objectives and set direction for value proposition and Play & Engagement experiences based on consumer/market insights
• Global P&L responsibility for the franchise with focus on demand creation + run profitability targets
• Drive commercial traction and respond to market/trend development including driving market dialogues with partners in various regions and lead markets
• Drive franchise research priorities and handshake
• The key driver of the franchise communication including setting direction for communication objectives
Play your part in our team succeeding
Our portfolio is comprised of key core franchises. These are powerful brands that have been built intro strong business and perform a key strategic role within the LEGO Group portfolio and our strategic consumer audiences. Through these franchises we bring to life the LEGO proposition and promise being a key foundation and building the strength of our brand for the long term.
As marketing director you will be the driver of one or more power brands including building up the business and equity, while delivering on its portfolio. Moreover, there will be a high focus on driving the strategy, innovation, management and deployment of the franchise; accountable for both key strategic KPI's as well as commercial goals.
Do you have what it takes?
• MBA or Masters in marketing related subjects
• Validated business sense, strong strategic attitude and experience from FMCG or product/brand driven company
• +3 years in charge of leading a top brand in a global marketing team
• Strong marketing and communication background with a strong understanding of the marketing landscape, including well-developed digital and media competences
• Proven results in driving a brand through development and growth with a holistic perspective on value chain and partner engagement
• Entertainment - toy industry experience is a plus
• Proficient English
Come and join the LEGO Family!
With over 40 different nationalities across The LEGO Group, our international environment promotes individuality and inclusion and we want you to shine. We strive to leave a positive impact on our planet and run amazing initiatives through our Planet Promise, just check out at our ambitious targets and investments for sustainable LEGO bricks and wind energy to name a few. Working for The LEGO Group is more than just a job, it is a place to grow and thrive, to play a part in building a sustainable future and “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.” – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
Bringing it to life
"Be a critical driver of inspiring and developing the builders of tomorrow through one of the powerhouse franchises within the LEGO Group."