Marketing Director, Friends – LEGO Global Product Group Marketing, Billund, Denmark
Are you ready to take lead on LEGO Friends? Do you have a relentless focus on innovation coupled with strong marketing and business acumen? We are looking for a visionary Marketing Director that can think outside the box to deliver on our ambitious growthLEGO has strong ambitions to win with many more kids through a diversified portfolio range and innovative marketing - LEGO Friends is key to this journey and aspiration. As the LEGO Friends Marketing Lead, you will be the driver of this powerbrand and in change of building the business and equity.
Your specific tasks includeOverall, you will set and implement long and short-term strategies/plans for LEGO Friends to deliver on its portfolio/audience and commercial role. This will include:
• Global P&L responsibility for LEGO Friends with a focus on Demand Creation
• Drive business strategy by setting marketing objectives and
• Drive product innovation in close collaboration with core team – Design and Project Lead
• Set direction for value proposition and Play & Engagement Experiences based on consumer/market insights
• Drive commercial traction and respond to market/trend development
• The key recommender of LEGO Friends communication
• Set directions for Initiative Junior & communication objectives
• Set directions and drive with LEGO Agency the communication development
Challenges and OpportunitiesWe are currently embarking on a fundamental change across our Marketing Organization to build our demand creation muscle and become more audience first in our marketing approach. This requires a strengthening of the marketing lead role to more of a conductor across all consumer touchpoints. You will therefore be key in helping drive a mindset and behavioural change, while innovating and shaping the marketing of the franchise.
Do you have what it takes?• University Degree in Marketing related fields; MBA or Masters in marketing related subjects is a plus
• Solid business sense, strong strategic mindset and experience from FMCG or product/brand driven company
• At least 3 years of strong functional experience leading a top brand in a marketing function team
• Demonstrated ability to build and nurture a strong IP with Girls will be highly regarded
• Strong marketing and communication background with a strong understanding of the marketing landscape
• Demonstrated results in driving a brand through development and growth with a holistic perspective on value chain and stakeholder management
• Toy industry experience is a plus, not a must
• Ability to travel up to 50 days per year
The position is based in Billund, Denmark. We offer a comprehensive relocation package to the successful candidate and their family.
Bringing it to Life‘Be a critical driver of inspiring and developing the builders of tomorrow through one of LEGO powerhouse franchises,’ says Steffen Jensen, Senior Marketing Director
Join the global LEGO® family
In the LEGO Group, we succeed together, and you will be part of a global family where you will collaborate across the LEGO Community. We look very much forward to reading your application - please use the APPLY NOW button above or below, and please remember to attach a current CV.